atlanta filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atlanta filers

lets start to share experiences from our pd to interview date in atlanta, so we can know the timings and knowledge to help everyone.
    Thanks

Originally posted by riz1 View Post
    lets start to share experiences from our pd to interview date in atlanta, so we can know the timings and knowledge to help everyone.
    Thanks
    This thread is from 2-2018/ https://www.immihelp.com/forum/showt...hlight=atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
      That was really fast are you an atlanta filer?

Comment

Originally posted by riz1 View Post
        That was really fast are you an atlanta filer?
        I am not. I just know that the thread exists. There was a system glitch earlier this year that prompted the system to stop scheduling interviews for cases filed in 2017'; and to schedule cases filed in January 2018 or after. The Atlanta office is just now catching up.

Comment

Marriage based in Atlanta

I got a Notice of Approval for Employment Authorization and Advance Parole today. Hopefully, I will receive my EAD card in few days.

PD - April 27, 2018 ( I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765)
          Received NOA letters May 8, 2018
          Biometrics Notice- May 11, 2018
          Biometrics done on May 31, 2018
          June 4, 2018 Courtesy Letter for I-693
          September 5, 2018 received mail stating that my work authorization has been approved last Aug 30,2018 and card is underway

Comment

Originally posted by Zirconia View Post
            I got a Notice of Approval for Employment Authorization and Advance Parole today. Hopefully, I will receive my EAD card in few days.

PD - April 27, 2018 ( I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765)
            Received NOA letters May 8, 2018
            Biometrics Notice- May 11, 2018
            Biometrics done on May 31, 2018
            June 4, 2018 Courtesy Letter for I-693
            September 5, 2018 received mail stating that my work authorization has been approved last Aug 30,2018 and card is underway
            My PD is about two weeks before yours,no update from the USCIS website so far.I hope they will sort it out this week,this wait time is ridiculous especially for the EAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Jameisbong View Post
              My PD is about two weeks before yours,no update from the USCIS website so far.I hope they will sort it out this week,this wait time is ridiculous especially for the EAD.
              Yes, it is ridiculous. And that is why the EAD/AP should be eliminated altogether. They should bring DORA back. *District Office Rapid Adjudication*

Comment

Originally posted by Jameisbong View Post

Hello..I just want to share an update.I had my interview today, March 21st and it went well.The interviewing officer was nice. I prepared a lot of documents but he got only few , some additional pics and copies of insurance policies and car registration. His questions were about us,how we met, places we went to, our social security nos...not really much..The interview took about 30 mins..most questions were from the I-485 info that we provided.At the end of the interview, he said he will recommend the case for approval and expect the card within 3-4 wks..

PD- April 27, 2018
                Biometrics - May 31, 2018
                EAD card on hand - Sept 5, 2018
                Feb 8, 2019 - received notice of interview by mail
                March 21, 2019- Interview

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X