All NYC Filers..... let's talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All NYC Filers..... let's talk

What's your priority date? Where are you at in the process? Did you receive your EAD?Did you already have your interview..... hope did that go?

We have one of the slowest processing centers, we should encourage each other.
    3/21/18 - file (I-765, I-485, I-130) received by NBC
    4/2/18 - Received 3 receipts for 3 cases
    4/2/18 - Received biometrics appointment
    4/27/18 - biometrics complete
    7/6/18 - I-485 Ready to be scheduled for interview
    8/10/18 - EAD in Production
    8/13/18 - "We approved your case" I765
    8/16/18 - We mailed your card to you

Field office NYC

New york

Marriage based AOS (I-485,I-130,I-130A, I765 and I-864)
    Location - Brooklyn, New York
    Documents Mailed to - Chicago
    USC with children together (c9)

05/14/18 - Mail after rejected for outdated I-485
    05/18/18 - received
    05/25/18 - Check cashed
    06/01/18 - NoA via mail
    06/08/18 - Biometrics appt letter rec'd for 06/22
    06/13/28 - Biometrics done
    06/13/18 - Request for initial evidence for I-485 via email
    06/18/18 - Receive letter requesting Marriage Cert
    07/02/18 - We received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I485. Our National Benefits Center office will begin working on your case.
    07/10/18 - we are ready to schedule your Form I485 for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice

Comment

Marriage based AOS (I-485, I-131, I-130,I-130A, I765, I-864). Manhattan field office.

04/04/18: Priority Date
      05/05/18: Biometrics complete
      05/12/18: RFIE notice received
      05/21/18: Response to RFIE received by NSC
      05/29/18: I-693 courtesy letter
      06/14/18: Applied for Travel Authorization document I131
      07/14/18: Case is ready to be scheduled for interview

Comment

Marriage based
        Package sent: 08/28/17
        PD: 09/01/2017
        EAD received: 11/29/2017
        Case ready to be scheduled for interview.

Comment

Man this sucks, I think my case is lost in the ether

Filed 9/27/17 - last action was in April, respnose to RFE recieved

No update, or schedule for interview

Comment

Marriage based AOS
            PD: 9/13/2017
            EAD approved -12/6/17
            10/18/17 - ready to schedule interview
            4/18/18 - we are scheduling your interview

Comment

Pd....2-20-18
              Receive date....3-6-18
              Receive 3 BOA already and i-130 already approve, but didnt get DAD approval or card yet and cant even track my i-485, the system keep saying they gat no result for me. Why am I seeing this reply pls. If anybody have heard abt such b4

Comment

man it's long wait. PD is July 5th, 2017. nothing is happening for us in NYC. It is super slow.

Comment

Originally posted by outsidebones View Post
                  Man this sucks, I think my case is lost in the ether

Filed 9/27/17 - last action was in April, respnose to RFE recieved

No update, or schedule for interview
                  Did you ever get your EAD?

Field office NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Shae View Post
                    Did you ever get your EAD?
                    Yeah I got my EAD in March, and there was no Advance Parole. I kept pushing and pushing and finally got the Advance Parole in a seperate letter form

I just have no faith in the process. They sent us an RFE stating contradictory points

1) sponsor has insufficient income
                    2) sponsor has sufficient income but no evidence

We have high incomes, no children, nothing I can imagine would be a complication, but the system is so unreliable

Everyone seems to move to this "interview to be scheduled" status and I'm concerned that I'm not moving.

Customer service is useless and getting and InfoPass here is impossible

Comment

Originally posted by outsidebones View Post
                      Yeah I got my EAD in March, and there was no Advance Parole. I kept pushing and pushing and finally got the Advance Parole in a seperate letter form

I just have no faith in the process. They sent us an RFE stating contradictory points

1) sponsor has insufficient income
                      2) sponsor has sufficient income but no evidence

We have high incomes, no children, nothing I can imagine would be a complication, but the system is so unreliable

Everyone seems to move to this "interview to be scheduled" status and I'm concerned that I'm not moving.

Customer service is useless and getting and InfoPass here is impossible
                      I am sending you a private message.

Comment

I checked the processing times for NY and the inquiry date is pushed back to 2/28/16.....this gets sadder and sadder everytime i check.

I'm praying hard that my husbands EAD comes soon as i've seen some others around my PD (3/21/18) receive theirs.

Field office NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Shae View Post
                          I checked the processing times for NY and the inquiry date is pushed back to 2/28/16.....this gets sadder and sadder everytime i check.

I'm praying hard that my husbands EAD comes soon as i've seen some others around my PD (3/21/18) receive theirs.

Hi,there

My pd July24, marriage based
                          Received EAD around Oct 2017
                          Received interview letter July 2018,
                          Funny thing is around mid July, I received a call on my IPhone and caller ID as United State, I was sleeping at the time and the guy left a message with heavy Mexican accents told me my medical file expired, and bring my update files to the interview.. I tho it is a scam or something, but two days later I received a letter from USCIS asks me to bring the new medical files to the interview.
                          I just did my interview last week. Scheduled at 10am, got in there and got call at 10.02, just sit down for 2 min. And the lady ask few questions and told us we got approved , and leave the building at 10.25.
                          August 6, received approval notice.
                          There is one thing to remember, summits all the documents together with application, it would be much faster. Because I believed if i did not summits my document twice to USCIS, I should had my interview earlier.
                          Whoever had interview after July 2018, they are probably need to redo the medical exam, Because USCIS change a new form!

Comment

Still waiting

Originally posted by Cy127 View Post
                            Hi,there

Funny thing is around mid July, I received a call on my IPhone and caller ID as United State, I was sleeping at the time and the guy left a message with heavy Mexican accents told me my medical file expired, and bring my update files to the interview.. I tho it is a scam or something, but two days later I received a letter from USCIS asks me to bring the new medical files to the interview.
                            I just did my interview last week. Scheduled at 10am, got in there and got call at 10.02, just sit down for 2 min. And the lady ask few questions and told us we got approved , and leave the building at 10.25.
                            There is one thing to remember, summits all the documents together with application, it would be much faster. Because I believed if i did not summits my document twice to USCIS, I should had my interview earlier.
                            Whoever had interview after July 2018, they are probably need to redo the medical exam, Because USCIS change a new form!
                            Hi I saw that u got yoru interview in record time for nyc, which field office in New York are you?
                            I?m NYC filer and my pd is August 17,2017 still waiting for interview.
                            EAD and AP from November
                            No RFE

Comment

Originally posted by Cy127 View Post
                              Hi,there

Awesome!!!! Congratulations. What kind of questions did they ask?

Field office NYC

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X