Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-130 fiance petition. Nyc. Pd 01/2018. Need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 fiance petition. Nyc. Pd 01/2018. Need help.

to give him final I got married to US citizen on january 18th 2018 and immediately submitted i130 from NYC and got PD 01/26/2018.
    And then 03/27/2018 i checked online at uscis website and it says CASE IS TRANSFERED TO MY LOCAL OFFICE. Eversince waiting....no updates...
    Right after i got married i terminated my Ayslum case at immigration court. and immigration judge put my asylum case on hold and told me and my lawyer to keep him updated on i-130.
    So i only submitted to i130 to USCIS and i485 will be sent to Immigration judge after i130 is approved. Howerver my EAD which i got based on asylum is expiring on february 2019.
    what should i do? How long is it to be called for interview in new york? and can i apply for EAD with just i130 since i cannot submit i485 yet? And immigration judge gave me till january 2019 to gi him final response on i130 results, so he can make final decision on asylum or i485....
    so will i be able to get interviewed by january...2019...
    is there anyone who got their interview in new york?

Originally posted by Shavqiddin12 View Post
    to give him final I got married to US citizen on january 18th 2018 and immediately submitted i130 from NYC and got PD 01/26/2018.
    And then 03/27/2018 i checked online at uscis website and it says CASE IS TRANSFERED TO MY LOCAL OFFICE. Eversince waiting....no updates...
    Right after i got married i terminated my Ayslum case at immigration court. and immigration judge put my asylum case on hold and told me and my lawyer to keep him updated on i-130.
    So i only submitted to i130 to USCIS and i485 will be sent to Immigration judge after i130 is approved. Howerver my EAD which i got based on asylum is expiring on february 2019.
    what should i do? How long is it to be called for interview in new york? and can i apply for EAD with just i130 since i cannot submit i485 yet? And immigration judge gave me till january 2019 to gi him final response on i130 results, so he can make final decision on asylum or i485....
    so will i be able to get interviewed by january...2019...
    is there anyone who got their interview in new york?
    I suggest you check the processing times on the official website.

This site provides applicants the ability to see an estimate of the time to completion from submission of USCIS forms based on its adjudication location and subtype.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X