Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field office Des Moines, IA processing time

Hi guys,

My filed approved I130 and I485 on May, 2018. My case status changed to Your Case is ready to schedule an interview on May 8th, 2018. It stays on that status after that. I'm wondering how long I need to have an interview? It's so frustrated under current political climate.

Thank you.

Originally posted by HawkDSM View Post
    Hi guys,

My filed approved I130 and I485 on May, 2018. My case status changed to Your Case is ready to schedule an interview on May 8th, 2018. It stays on that status after that. I'm wondering how long I need to have an interview? It's so frustrated under current political climate.

Thank you.
    Please do not stress yourself with the current political climate. You case is at the final stage. It may take days. weeks or even months for them to schedule you for an interview.
    The good thing is that they finished your background checks.

Am equal on the same footing as you.
    We will one day explain our frustration to others.

Comment

Originally posted by rasous View Post
      Please do not stress yourself with the current political climate. You case is at the final stage. It may take days. weeks or even months for them to schedule you for an interview.
      The good thing is that they finished your background checks.

Am equal on the same footing as you.
      We will one day explain our frustration to others.
      I recently learned that "case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" does not mean the background checks are finished. My husband's background checks were completed on 06-28-18. A tier 2 told us that over the phone. At the same token, that status update does not mean either that the background checks are not finished. It just means that the case is interview-ready. Since ISOs do have the ability to run background checks at the field office, it makes sense to deem a case "interview-ready" even if all the background checks aren't finished.

Comment

Finally see someone from Des Moines field office. Yah~ I just feel like we can only wait, I have not met any Iowan in this forum And no reference can be made about the processing time accuracy. Hope things go well with you.

Comment

Was your interview scheduled?

Was your interview scheduled? how long did it take? Does anyone have any idea how long will it take to get interview schedule for desmoines area

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X