August 2018 Filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Soliman.moe View Post
    Just spoke with uscis and they said today they mailed out my acceptance for expedite services and I should receive a letter within 30 days does make it any sense to you guys
    You talked to a level 1 rep. They're not very helpful. Did they say it was approved?

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
      You talked to a level 1 rep. They're not very helpful. Did they say it was approved?
      Yes that what they told me does it make sense

Comment

Yes that what they told me does it make sense
        Did you already get a letter/response requesting evidence?

Comment

• Yes and I faxed them proof

Comment

Yes and I faxed them proof
            I would assertively ask to speak to a level 2 rep. Call right at 8am

Comment

• Originally posted by Angie_CA View Post
              Hiii...our PD and FO are pretty much the same! What type of evidence did you provide to expedite youe EAD?

Congrats!
              Thanks! I provided a copy of a job-offer letter along with a cover letter explaining my circumstances. I also included a table showing how my family's monthly expenditure outweighed my husband's sole income, along with copies of our heftiest bills as proof. I didn't include any bank statements. I'm not sure whether the job offer alone would've done the trick, but they asked for 'supporting documents' to prove that I was in a situation of financial hardship, so I wanted to be thorough.

I hope things move along for you soon. I really recommend getting in touch with your Congressperson. I also reached out to Kamala Harris's office, but they never got back to me. Maybe you'd have more luck with Diane Feinstein.
              - - - - -

c(9) AOS (I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765); filing from Oakland, CA
              8/21: PD
              10/26: Biometrics notice received (for 11/9)
              10/29: Biometrics walk-in
              10/29: Expedite request submitted
              10/31: USCIS requested supporting documents for expedite
              11/7: I-485, 'Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview'
              11/7: Faxed supporting documents
              11/8: Congressperson's office contacted USCIS
              11/23: I-765, 'New card is being produced'
              11/26: I-765 + I-131, 'Case was approved'

Comment

• Originally posted by seattle2903 View Post
                I expedited my EAD and both the I-765 and the I-131 got approved. Wait a business day or two and see if the I-131 updates. Mine changed to approved for both the next day after card was being produced.
                Thanks for the heads up! I got a pair of notifications this morning and both my I-765 and I-131 were changed to 'Case was approved.'
                - - - - -

c(9) AOS (I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765); filing from Oakland, CA
                8/21: PD
                10/26: Biometrics notice received (for 11/9)
                10/29: Biometrics walk-in
                10/29: Expedite request submitted
                10/31: USCIS requested supporting documents for expedite
                11/7: I-485, 'Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview'
                11/7: Faxed supporting documents
                11/8: Congressperson's office contacted USCIS
                11/23: I-765, 'New card is being produced'
                11/26: I-765 + I-131, 'Case was approved'

Comment

• Just to double check

Guys finally my case was approved I called the uscis yesterday and they said my case was approved I was so happy called them again today to confirm and yes it?s approved and today is a very special day for me cause it?s my birthday good luck to everyone my pd is 22aug18 case approved 26nov2018

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by gwm View Post
                  Thanks for the heads up! I got a pair of notifications this morning and both my I-765 and I-131 were changed to 'Case was approved.'
                  How?s that possible pretty much we have same exact dates only a little bit difference in my pd am one day after I did my early walk inn for bio on the 29 oct and my exp. was 27 oct but pretty much we?re the same congrats to us good luck to the rest

Comment

• Originally posted by gwm View Post
                    Thanks! I provided a copy of a job-offer letter along with a cover letter explaining my circumstances. I also included a table showing how my family's monthly expenditure outweighed my husband's sole income, along with copies of our heftiest bills as proof. I didn't include any bank statements. I'm not sure whether the job offer alone would've done the trick, but they asked for 'supporting documents' to prove that I was in a situation of financial hardship, so I wanted to be thorough.

I hope things move along for you soon. I really recommend getting in touch with your Congressperson. I also reached out to Kamala Harris's office, but they never got back to me. Maybe you'd have more luck with Diane Feinstein.
                    Got it! Awesome! Thank you!
                    FO: San Francisco, CA
                    08/24/18: PD
                    10/26: Biometrics notice rcvd
                    11/05: Bio appt
                    11/02: Early walk in for Biometrics
                    11/07: Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
                    11/27: Fingerprint Review was completed
                    12/24: Filed for I-131/AP
                    02/08/19: EAD Card is being produced
                    02/08/19: AP approved

Comment

Guys finally my case was approved I called the uscis yesterday and they said my case was approved I was so happy called them again today to confirm and yes it?s approved and today is a very special day for me cause it?s my birthday good luck to everyone my pd is 22aug18 case approved 26nov2018

- - - Updated - - -

How?s that possible pretty much we have same exact dates only a little bit difference in my pd am one day after I did my early walk inn for bio on the 29 oct and my exp. was 27 oct but pretty much we?re the same congrats to us good luck to the rest
                      Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And CONGRATULATIONS!!! Make sure that you are signed up for USPS informed delivery. Just look it up on the USPS website. That will alert you when your tracking number is available.

All the best!

USCFFS

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                        Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And CONGRATULATIONS!!! Make sure that you are signed up for USPS informed delivery. Just look it up on the USPS website. That will alert you when your tracking number is available.

All the best!

USCFFS
                        Thanks so much we?ll i tried to do that with usps but it?s complicated for me

Comment

• Originally posted by LoveDreams View Post
                          Firstly, welcome to the thread!

We have similar filing dates, our PD is August 21st. We received our biometrics appointment letter in the mail, but nothing ever updated online concerning that. The biometrics letter should be mailed to both you and your attorney, so you probably haven't missed it yet. I'm thinking the scheduling of your biometrics appointment could be scheduled dependent upon how busy your local office is. I signed up for USPS Informed delivery, which is very helpful, because I was able to see that the biometrics letter was going to be delivered, as we don't check the mail that often normally.

You only receive the courtesy letter if you didn't send your medical in with the application. Since you sent yours in, you won't receive that letter. (My attorney instructed us not to get one yet in case our interview takes more than a year to be scheduled, as the medical exam is only good for a year).

Have you had any other update?

Comment

• Case approved

Guys please if any August filler his case been approved and waiting on EAD. if he receive the card plz let us know

Comment

• August filer 2018

Hi!
                              PD 08/07
                              Bio done 09/04
                              Received I-693 courtesy letter (Not sent!) My lawyer advised to take it along to the interview when scheduled.
                              Case still showing fingerprint review completed on 09/05 for both I-485 & I-765. While I-131 and I-130 are still showing " case received 08/13.
                              No EAD or combo card yet cos nothing has changed since then.
                              Trying to get a job to expedite cos I already missed 4 jobs cos I didnt follow them up.
                              Case is being processed at NBC.
                              Filing from Arkansas, Conway
                              Field office Memphis TN

Comment

• So happy

Finally receive acceptance letter for my work authorization and travel document they where sitting nicely in my mail box waiting now on my combo card

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X