August 2018 Filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All,

I am not sure if I ever marked myself as an August filer. Please find my timeline in my signature.

PD: 8/3/2018
    Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview: 11/20/2018 (The system/app was refreshed 8 days later after their system maintenance this Tuesday).

Best luck with all of us.
    C(9) Adjustment of status from F1
    Providence RI
    08-03-18 PD
    08-10-18 Check Cashed Date
    09-06-18 Biometrics
    11-15-18 Courtesy letter was issued
    11-28-18 Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
    12-18-18 EAD: New card is being produced
    12-20-18 EAD/AP Approval Notices
    12-26-18 Picked up EAD/AP from post office
    01-04-19 Interview was scheduled

Comment

• Originally posted by RIMB View Post
      Hi All,

I am not sure if I ever marked myself as an August filer. Please find my timeline in my signature.

PD: 8/3/2018
      Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview: 11/20/2018 (The system/app was refreshed 8 days later after their system maintenance this Tuesday).

Best luck with all of us.
      Congrats! I don't want to jinx you BUT given that you are in Providence, Ri., and this field office ONLY services the state of Rhode Island; I would imagine that USCIS is about to schedule your interview. Fingers crossed!

Comment

• Hi all!

Just thought that I would update you on my progress thus far.

Case and biometrics fee was received by USCIS: 08/24/2018
        Bio appointment received scheduled for 11/07: 10/27/18
        Biometrics taken: 11/07/18
        Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview: 11/21/18
        Fingerprint Review was completed: 11/27/2018

Also, I know I may be being overly cautious, but I've decided to renew my DACA, which expires in mid January. I'm wary of losing the protection that it affords in the event that this process takes longer than expected.
        Anyway, it looks like acceptance letters are slowly starting to come in, hoping that we all get this ball rolling soon!
        Interview was scheduled: 01/03/19
        Interview scheduled for 02/13/19
        I-765 Case Approved Update: 01/24/19
        Card was mailed out: 01/25/19

Comment

• Originally posted by mvega002 View Post
          Hi all!

Just thought that I would update you on my progress thus far.

Also, I know I may be being overly cautious, but I've decided to renew my DACA, which expires in mid January. I'm wary of losing the protection that it affords in the event that this process takes longer than expected.
          Anyway, it looks like acceptance letters are slowly starting to come in, hoping that we all get this ball rolling soon!
          Same here...on the waiting! Didnt renew my DACa though, im thinking we?ll have our EAD by End of Jan 🙏🏼
          FO: San Francisco, CA
          08/24/18: PD
          10/26: Biometrics notice rcvd
          11/05: Bio appt
          11/02: Early walk in for Biometrics
          11/07: Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
          11/27: Fingerprint Review was completed
          12/24: Filed for I-131/AP
          02/08/19: EAD Card is being produced
          02/08/19: AP approved

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
            Congrats! I don't want to jinx you BUT given that you are in Providence, Ri., and this field office ONLY services the state of Rhode Island; I would imagine that USCIS is about to schedule your interview. Fingers crossed!
            Thank you!!! I am hoping it comes soon too. I will definitely post it and keep you updated when it comes.

We have planned a vacation to the Grand Canyon in Arizona next April (un-refundable JetBlue ticket). I hope the interview will be done before the vacation so we can finally relax.
            C(9) Adjustment of status from F1
            Providence RI
            08-03-18 PD
            08-10-18 Check Cashed Date
            09-06-18 Biometrics
            11-15-18 Courtesy letter was issued
            11-28-18 Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
            12-18-18 EAD: New card is being produced
            12-20-18 EAD/AP Approval Notices
            12-26-18 Picked up EAD/AP from post office
            01-04-19 Interview was scheduled

Comment

• Thanks god

So far I received my acceptenace letter for my work authorization and travel document yesterday I got my lic. Today from Mva as soon as I get home check my mailbox my SS sitting in their thanks god so much

Comment

• My EAD is arriving today

Guys so far this week is the best week in my life I signed up for information delivery with usps since uscis website is still stuck on we received your case on the 22 and guess what my employment authorization is arriving today thanks for everyone who shares his experience on this website guys your awesome and more helpful then my lawyer and good luck for everyone

Comment

• Need some advise regarding EAD/AP

Hey guys after reading through this trend I realize I filled way earlier than most people here but yet to get my combo card .. so trying to make sure if I could request for the expedite for my combo card and my case is handle by national benefit center... my case was receive August 10th . Any advice would be truly appreciated

Comment

• Originally posted by Adetomi View Post
                    Hey guys after reading through this trend I realize I filled way earlier than most people here but yet to get my combo card .. so trying to make sure if I could request for the expedite for my combo card and my case is handle by national benefit center... my case was receive August 10th . Any advice would be truly appreciated
                    Honestly all you have to do is wait. My PD is 07/09/2018 but till this moment have not gotten my EAD. I know it's frustrating but you just have to wait. Yes you can expedite your ead if you have job offer letter or proof of financial hardships.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soliman.moe View Post
                      Guys so far this week is the best week in my life I signed up for information delivery with usps since uscis website is still stuck on we received your case on the 22 and guess what my employment authorization is arriving today thanks for everyone who shares his experience on this website guys your awesome and more helpful then my lawyer and good luck for everyone
                      Congrats! Did you receive a notification to say that your card had been mailed? My combo card was approved on 11/26 and I received the notices in the mail yesterday (11/29), but there's no sign of my card.
                      - - - - -

c(9) AOS (I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765); filing from Oakland, CA
                      8/21: PD
                      10/26: Biometrics notice received (for 11/9)
                      10/29: Biometrics walk-in
                      10/29: Expedite request submitted
                      10/31: USCIS requested supporting documents for expedite
                      11/7: I-485, 'Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview'
                      11/7: Faxed supporting documents
                      11/8: Congressperson's office contacted USCIS
                      11/23: I-765, 'New card is being produced'
                      11/26: I-765 + I-131, 'Case was approved'

Comment

• Texas Center

PD was 8/24. Finger Print 9/21. EAD received on 10/15. Nothing about the interview yet. I am getting anxious. I heard a lot of people got "Interview is being scheduled" after 3 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by ngthuhien149 View Post
                          PD was 8/24. Finger Print 9/21. EAD received on 10/15. Nothing about the interview yet. I am getting anxious. I heard a lot of people got "Interview is being scheduled" after 3 months.
                          You?re actually lucky, most of us didn?t even hear anything about the EAD yet. Did you request to expedite it? I wouldn?t worry about the interview as much, depending on your location it takes 12-24 months to get the interview.
                          Concurrent filing of I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765
                          Adjusting from J1 Visa, married to US Citizen
                          Field Office: Santa Ana, CA

08/23/18 - PD
                          08/28/18 - Fingerprint Fee accepted
                          09/26/18 - I-693 Courtesy letter
                          10/25/18 - Biometrics Appointment letter
                          10/31/18 - Early Bio Walk-in
                          11/13/18 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
                          01/23/19 - EAD/AP approved
                          01/28/19 - Combo Card Received
                          08/01/19 - Interview was scheduled

Comment

• Originally posted by KM24 View Post
                            You?re actually lucky, most of us didn?t even hear anything about the EAD yet. Did you request to expedite it? I wouldn?t worry about the interview as much, depending on your location it takes 12-24 months to get the interview.

Thanks.
                            I am currently still F1 full time student. and after my EAD i am working part time, but honestly do not wnt to go back to school next semester because we all know how much tuition costs. But my lawyer told me to still maintain my F1 status until I pass the interview. That is why I am a bit worried. Other friends that filed at the same time already got their interview scheduled notice. And your case is super fast as well.
                            Last edited by ngthuhien149; 11-30-2018, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny_29 View Post
                              Honestly all you have to do is wait. My PD is 07/09/2018 but till this moment have not gotten my EAD. I know it's frustrating but you just have to wait. Yes you can expedite your ead if you have job offer letter or proof of financial hardships.
                              Thanks and please shear on here if you get anything

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Soliman.moe View Post
                              Hi , please shear with me how you expedite your case and is your case handle by NBC ?

Comment

• Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                                You can call USCIS exactly after 10 days of mailing your package and ask for your receipt numbers.
                                Hi please can shear!!! ... Wondering if a case handle by NBC can be expedite ? And how does the process go and how long does it takes . Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X