• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS - Interview Scheduled but no letter

Hi all,

PD - June 2017
    Field office: Orlando

I finally got the update online that my interview was scheduled last week on Aug. 8. This was updated along with several people in Orlando that already got their letters, but we still have not received ours.

We moved this year and updated our address online. We never got a letter confirming.

We have called but they never transfer us to tier 2. We asked to confirm which address they had for us on file and they said they couldn't do that. Then we called again and they said that yes, they had the new address.
    Now I don't know who to believe because I don't know if the tier 1 officers even see our address, because the first one said she could not see it.

Anyway, has anyone ever gone through this? Should I schedule an infopass meeting???

Thanks!

Originally posted by nroma View Post
    Hi all,

PD - June 2017

I finally got the update online that my interview was scheduled last week on Aug. 8. This was updated along with several people in Orlando that already got their letters, but we still have not received ours.

We moved this year and updated our address online. We never got a letter confirming.

We have called but they never transfer us to tier 2. We asked to confirm which address they had for us on file and they said they couldn't do that. Then we called again and they said that yes, they had the new address.
    Now I don't know who to believe because I don't know if the tier 1 officers even see our address, because the first one said she could not see it.

Anyway, has anyone ever gone through this? Should I schedule an infopass meeting???

Thanks!
    I think you should. Tier 1 and Tier 2 officers are at the Contact center. They're not immigration officers. They're customer service reps. If you want to talk to an Immigration Services Officers, you may do so by making an Infopass appointment. Those are real immigration officers.

Comment

Originally posted by nroma View Post
      Hi all,

PD - June 2017

Thanks!
      Hi. I?m in the same situation. Scheduled on aug 8, still no letter. Newark , NJ field office. Did u get a letter?

Comment

Lucky you nroma, I haven't got even interview notice. Status is stuck to we can't provide you information at this time.......
        PD- APRIL 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Dachis View Post
          Hi. I?m in the same situation. Scheduled on aug 8, still no letter. Newark , NJ field office. Did u get a letter?
          Hi! Still no letter. However, we were finally able to talk to a 'tier 2 agent' and they told us if we don't receive it this week to call back and they will send a second letter. they were also able to tell us the interview date! Hope this helps you.

Comment

Fax letter?????????

Hi all,

Spoke to another tier 2 after stillnot receiving my letter and was told to call back 4 days before interview and ask for it to be FAXED? FOUR DAYS? it seems like they want us to miss the interview.

this is ridiculous. Has anyone ever gone through this? Can I get the letter during an InfoPass appointment?
            HELP

Comment

Don?t wait

Don?t waste your time! I was in exactly same situation. Got online notice that interview was scheduled, never got letter. I?d been calling USCIS for weeks, they were saying to wait, even verified my new address on the file. So finally, I scheduled infopass aptmnt at USCIS office and they gave me a copy of actual notice that somehow was sent 3 weeks ago and got lost!! It was on Friday last week and interview was this Thursday!
              As I figured you getting ur interview in 4-5 weeks after you got an online update, but actual letter with date and time supposed to be in your hands within first week after online notification! Don?t wait and hope for a miracle
              If you?ll miss your appointment they not gonna rescheduled it only for you so easily. Just schedule info pass at USCIS as soon as possible

Comment

Originally posted by hanna.mazah View Post
                Don?t waste your time! I was in exactly same situation. Got online notice that interview was scheduled, never got letter. I?d been calling USCIS for weeks, they were saying to wait, even verified my new address on the file. So finally, I scheduled infopass aptmnt at USCIS office and they gave me a copy of actual notice that somehow was sent 3 weeks ago and got lost!! It was on Friday last week and interview was this Thursday!
                As I figured you getting ur interview in 4-5 weeks after you got an online update, but actual letter with date and time supposed to be in your hands within first week after online notification! Don?t wait and hope for a miracle
                If you?ll miss your appointment they not gonna rescheduled it only for you so easily. Just schedule info pass at USCIS as soon as possible
                Thank you, Hanna! I scheduled an infopass meeting. An agent was able to tell me when the interview is but I know I need the letter. Now I got another update saying the post office returned my letter because it could not be delivered. I'm so mad! Hopefully they will give me a letter on the 5th.

Thanks and good luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X