Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview scheduled but not letter yet

Hello everyone,
    I am a little concerned. I am adjusting status based on same sex marriage. I checked my online status and it says "On Agust 2, 2018 we scheduled you appoitment to register permanent residend or adjust status... we will mail you an interview notice. However, I have not recieved any notice yet!! is this normal?

Call the customer service number and ask/insist for a Level 2 officer who will be able to see your interview date. The letters usually arrive about a month before your interview date.

Originally posted by izzy707 View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am a little concerned. I am adjusting status based on same sex marriage. I checked my online status and it says "On Agust 2, 2018 we scheduled you appoitment to register permanent residend or adjust status... we will mail you an interview notice. However, I have not recieved any notice yet!! is this normal?
    Marriage-based AOS from F-1

06-15-2018: Fed-Ex package delivered
    06-21-2018: 4 NOA texts and emails
    06-25-2018: 4 NOAs received in the mail
    06-28-2018: Biometrics Letter rec'd in the mail
    7-10-2018: I-693 courtesy letter received
    7-11-2018: Biometrics Appointment
    7-15-2018: "We reviewed your biometrics and are still processing your case"
    7-19-2018: "Interview was scheduled" update on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus
    8-23-2018: Interview Date
    8-24-2018: Status updated to 'Approved'

Comment

Originally posted by izzy707 View Post
      Hello everyone,
      I would call tomorrow morning right at 8am and ask to be transferred to a Tier 2. The Tier 2 is able to open the letter on the computer and see the date of your appointment. Ask the Tier 2 if they can fax it to you, or email it to you (doubt they can email).

Alternatively, you can make an infopass appointment at your field office. This option may be too late, because infopass appointmnets are scheduled 2 weeks in advance.

I would start by calling and speaking to a Tier 2.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X