Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interview scheduled but I have not received notice letter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview scheduled but I have not received notice letter.

Hello everyone.
    I am worry to miss my interview appoitment. On Aug 2 my status change to interview was scheduled. We will mail you an interview notice! I called USCI yesterday and the lady I talked to said they have not sent the notice yet. Do you guys think her information was accurate? I felt she was reading what my online status says. I do not know what to do next. I also checked if my address is correct and everything seems to be right.
    California filer
    Nov 2 USCI received documents
    Nov 15 Biometrics
    Jan 20th EAD card
    Aug 2 interview was scheduled
    Still waiting for interview notice!!
    I believe my office is sacramento
    but could SF. not really sure.

Originally posted by izzy707 View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I am worry to miss my interview appoitment. On Aug 2 my status change to interview was scheduled. We will mail you an interview notice! I called USCI yesterday and the lady I talked to said they have not sent the notice yet. Do you guys think her information was accurate? I felt she was reading what my online status says. I do not know what to do next. I also checked if my address is correct and everything seems to be right.
    California filer
    Nov 15 Biometrics
    Jan 20th EAD card
    Hi! Did you talk to a level 1 or 2 officer?
    I believe level 2 officer can pull up your files and give you more specific details
    in regards with your case.
    What?s your PD? I?m an SF filer too.
    B2; AoS; Same-Sex Marriage:USC
    FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
    4/20/18 Received 4 letters
    5/04/18 Walk In Biometrics
    5/14/18 Status update-CaseTracker, "Ready to be scheduled for interview"
    9/08/18 New card being produced-CaseTracker
    9/11/18 EAD/AP approved-uscis.gov
    9/12/18 Received tracking number for EAD/AP card
    9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
    9/17/18 Received Social Sec card
    2/17/19 Traveled abroad
    3/04/19 Paroled back in country using EAD/AP
    3/11/19 Submitted renewal of EAD/AP

Comment

Hello everyone.
      California filer
      Nov 15 Biometrics
      Jan 20th EAD card
      Like BayAreaCaliAOS said, insist on being transferred to a Tier 2. Tell them you know that all they have access to is what you have access to. Do not ask for a supervisor. Made that mistake once. That's not a Tier 2. It's just some angry Tier 1 with an inflated ego.

Do not miss your interview. It's happened in the past. Interviews are scheduled 4 weeks in advance. So it's possible that yours is around the 31st.

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
        Like BayAreaCaliAOS said, insist on being transferred to a Tier 2. Tell them you know that all they have access to is what you have access to. Do not ask for a supervisor. Made that mistake once. That's not a Tier 2. It's just some angry Tier 1 with an inflated ego.

Do not miss your interview. It's happened in the past. Interviews are scheduled 4 weeks in advance. So it's possible that yours is around the 31st.
        Yesterday was my 2nd time calling. I will call again during my lunch. I even downloaded the USCI app to see if it says something different but it says the same. I just hope I dont miss my interview.
        Thank you

Comment

Yesterday was my 2nd time calling. I will call again during my lunch. I even downloaded the USCI app to see if it says something different but it says the same. I just hope I dont miss my interview.
          Thank you
          Truth is Tier 1 are there to read the screen for those who do not have internet access.

Comment

Hello everyone.
            California filer
            Nov 15 Biometrics
            Jan 20th EAD card
            I'm in the same situation. Did you get it resolved?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X