Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-765 case history question

Hey!

About a month ago USCIS tried to deliver a document and they couldnt. Every NOA before that i received without any issues.

Now the case history says "We mailed your document directly to the address you gave us." and i try to figure out if my EAD was included in that mail or not...Im confused since most of the case historys i find from others says "card is being produced or we mailed your card".

Also after calling USCIS 3 times I got different answers on what that mail was about..."One women said oh ya it was your ead - oh no actually it wasnt sorry" and then i got told its your ead document.

Hope somebody can share their experience on that status.

thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	99shot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	592004

Originally posted by frost4 View Post
    Hey!

About a month ago USCIS tried to deliver a document and they couldnt. Every NOA before that i received without any issues.

Now the case history says "We mailed your document directly to the address you gave us." and i try to figure out if my EAD was included in that mail or not...Im confused since most of the case historys i find from others says "card is being produced or we mailed your card".

Also after calling USCIS 3 times I got different answers on what that mail was about..."One women said oh ya it was your ead - oh no actually it wasnt sorry" and then i got told its your ead document.

thanks

[ATTACH]1373[/ATTACH]
    Hi!!

Could you tell what was in your mail please? I had the same update yesterday. Hope it was your card!!

Comment

Hey!

thanks

[ATTACH]1373[/ATTACH]
      Based on the screenshot, it looks like you only submitted the EAD application on June 11, right? If USCIS sent the undelivered notice a month later on July 20, them I'm inclined to say that it isn't your EAD card. The current timings for EAD approval are around 4.5 to 6.5 months, so I'd be surprised if they processed it and sent the card in just over a month. As you say, you would also have received updates on the sites that the card was being produced. It could be the NOA for the EAD application - not sure if you received that?

Hopefully you get the new delivery sorted, and hopefully it IS the card!
      Marriage-based AOS - Concurrent filing - Oakland Park, FL

04/18/18: Sent to Chicago Lockbox
      04/23/18: Priority Date
      04/27/18: 4x I-797 NOA received
      05/04/18: Biometrics notice received
      05/15/18: Courtesy letter for I-693
      05/22/18: Biometrics completed
      05/29/18: Case Ready To Be Scheduled For Interview
      09/25/18: I-765 New Card being produced (via Case Tracker)
      09/26/18: I-765 and I-131 approved (via uscis.dhs.gov)
      10/01/18: Combo card in hand
      06/05/19: Interview scheduled

Comment

Hey!

thanks

[ATTACH]1373[/ATTACH]
        It's good that you made a service request but the frustrating this is that sometimes they take well over a month to respond. When you called USCIS did you speak to a tier 2 officer? If not, they may be able to let you know what it is.
        Marriage based AOS:Concurrent Filing
        Field Office: San Antonio,TX
        04/09/18: PD
        04/18: Checks cashed
        04/30: Biometrics complete
        05/03: RFIE Mailed
        06/24: "Fingerprint review completed"
        10/06: SR
        10/10: Contacted Congressman
        11/01: RFIE received (egov update)
        11/08: "Case is ready to be scheduled for interview"
        11/26: EAD is being produced
        11/30: EAD mailed
        12/03: SS in hand
        12/06: EAD in hand
        11/29: Interview scheduled
        01/03/19: Interview date (approved on the spot)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X