Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norfolk2018_AOS View Post
    Well RFIE notice has been disappeared, the current update is like this

As of September 10, 2018, we completed our review of your fingerprints and are working on your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSCxxxxxxxxx, at our National Benefits Center location. We will let you know if we make a decision or need anything from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

i called customer case and they said they can not check in detail because they dont have authorities to check further, they can check what the website says to us. i think on Monday i have i have to call again and ask for transfer to talk with level 2 officer.
    I would say that your interview is probably coming soon.

Comment

HELP RFE MAIL Returned to USCIS

Hello Friends.

I have got RFIE for form I485 on 08/30/2018

i haven't received RFIE mail yet. i went to USCIS Field office through Infopass appointment, but officer said there is no RFIE has been issued to my case.
      Today morning when i check my I 485 Status and i can see this update:

On October 9, 2018, the Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC YYYY YYYY XX, because they could not deliver it. This could have a serious effect on your case. Please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice immediately. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

i have already filed request for new RFIE mail, but it says it will take 30 days for USCIS to respond. then i will be out of 60 days. can someone tell me how can i get the information what is this RFIE is about. how can i get in touch with supervisor on customer ?
      Married to USC
      Norfolk Va Office.
      PD: 08/10/2018
      Fingerprint fees Received: 08/16/2018
      Email/Text: 08/21/2018
      RFE: 08/31/2018
      NOA's: 09/03/2018
      Bio Appointment: 09/05/2018 (Missed due to did not get Mail on time)
      Bio appointment latter received: 09/06/2018
      Bio Walk-in: 09/10/2018
      Fingerprint review completed: 09/11/2018
      requested for RFE remail: 09/17/2018
      RFE Received: 10/12/2018
      RFE received By USCIS: 10/17/2018
      Case is Ready to be Schedule for an Interview: 10/23/2018

Comment

Hello Friends.

I have got RFIE for form I485 on 08/30/2018

i haven't received RFIE mail yet. i went to USCIS Field office through Infopass appointment, but officer said there is no RFIE has been issued to my case.
        Today morning when i check my I 485 Status and i can see this update:

On October 9, 2018, the Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC YYYY YYYY XX, because they could not deliver it. This could have a serious effect on your case. Please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice immediately. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

i have already filed request for new RFIE mail, but it says it will take 30 days for USCIS to respond. then i will be out of 60 days. can someone tell me how can i get the information what is this RFIE is about. how can i get in touch with supervisor on customer ?
        Did you submit the I-693 medical form with your application? My account showed "We mailed a request for initial evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status" and then we received a I-693 courtesy letter rather than an actual RFIE. Hoping that is all yours was and why the officer may have said there is no RFIE on your case.
        I-485/ I-130 Mailed: July 30, 2018
        USPS Receipt: August 1
        Text/ Email confirmation: August 8
        Checks Cashed: August 8
        I-797C Received via mail: August 11
        Biometics letter received: August 18
        I-693 Courtesy Letter received: August 25
        Biometrics Appointment: August 28
        "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" - August 29
        "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" - September 19
        "Interview Was Scheduled" - February 20, 2019

Comment

Originally posted by NYFilingforHusband View Post
          Did you submit the I-693 medical form with your application? My account showed "We mailed a request for initial evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status" and then we received a I-693 courtesy letter rather than an actual RFIE. Hoping that is all yours was and why the officer may have said there is no RFIE on your case.
          Well i have submitted I693 envelope with civil surgeon seald. We have filed form I 130, I 485, I 864, I 864 join sponsor, I 693 and I 765. Am I suppose to submit I30A while submitting concurrent files ?
          Married to USC
          Norfolk Va Office.

Comment

Well i have submitted I693 envelope with civil surgeon seald. We have filed form I 130, I 485, I 864, I 864 join sponsor, I 693 and I 765. Am I suppose to submit I30A while submitting concurrent files ?
            I filed I-130 and I-485 concurrently and did submit I-130A with it. Just checked the UCSIS site and on the I-130 special instructions it does say "You must also submit a Form I-130A, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary." If you didn't submit I-130A that could definitely be the RFIE, but you can really never guess with UCSIS... good luck!
            I-485/ I-130 Mailed: July 30, 2018
            USPS Receipt: August 1
            Text/ Email confirmation: August 8
            Checks Cashed: August 8
            I-797C Received via mail: August 11
            Biometics letter received: August 18
            I-693 Courtesy Letter received: August 25
            Biometrics Appointment: August 28
            "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" - August 29
            "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" - September 19
            "Interview Was Scheduled" - February 20, 2019

Comment

Yes , you have to submit I-130A . That?s probably what your RFIE is for. All the best. I hope you get it in the mail soon !
              C9 Spouse of USC
              NYC Filer
              04/13/18 - PD
              05/04/18 - Bio notice
              05/23/18 - Bio completed
              09/18/18 - RFIE mailed
              09/22/18 - RFIE Rcv'd
              10/09/18 - Responded to RFIE
              10/10/18 - USCIS Received RFIE
              10/12/18 - Text & email Update from dhs rcv'd response to RFIE
              10/12/18 - Submitted a SR form I-765
              10/25/18 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
              11/14/18 - Submitted 2nd SR for form I-765
              11/26/18 - NOA for I765
              11/30/18 - Rcv'd SS card
              12/06/18 - Rcv'd EAD

Comment

Update *

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: **** **** ****

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review

On October 12, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS, Receipt Number **** **** **** **. Our National Benefits Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Once a timely response to the request for evidence is received by USCIS, we review the evidence or information you submitted. If you submitted the requested evidence, we continue with the adjudication of your application or petition in light of the new evidence.

Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
                Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
                C9 Spouse of USC
                NYC Filer
                04/13/18 - PD
                05/04/18 - Bio notice
                05/23/18 - Bio completed
                09/18/18 - RFIE mailed
                09/22/18 - RFIE Rcv'd
                11/26/18 - NOA for I765
                11/30/18 - Rcv'd SS card
                12/06/18 - Rcv'd EAD

Comment

Originally posted by WaitedLongEnough View Post
                  *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: **** **** ****

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Request for Evidence Response Review

On October 12, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS, Receipt Number **** **** **** **. Our National Benefits Center office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Once a timely response to the request for evidence is received by USCIS, we review the evidence or information you submitted. If you submitted the requested evidence, we continue with the adjudication of your application or petition in light of the new evidence.

Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
                  Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
                  It is advancing. Hopefully, the EAD should be coming very soon.
                  (c)9 AOS| Filed I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765, I-864

Comment

Originally posted by UserNY View Post
                    It is advancing. Hopefully, the EAD should be coming very soon.
                    Hoping the same. Thanks for the well wishes. All the best to you as well.
                    C9 Spouse of USC
                    NYC Filer
                    04/13/18 - PD
                    05/04/18 - Bio notice
                    05/23/18 - Bio completed
                    09/18/18 - RFIE mailed
                    09/22/18 - RFIE Rcv'd
                    11/26/18 - NOA for I765
                    11/30/18 - Rcv'd SS card
                    12/06/18 - Rcv'd EAD

Comment

They received your response to the RFE! Awesome! I just wanted to let you know that the current Case Inquiry Date for the EAD is 04-16-18. I would go ahead and submit an SR.

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                        They received your response to the RFE! Awesome! I just wanted to let you know that the current Case Inquiry Date for the EAD is 04-16-18. I would go ahead and submit an SR.
                        I was wondering the same. I am honestly very hesitant and wanted things to kinda go naturally? Please tell me I am crazy for feeling and thinking that way. What are you thoughts ? I some how feel like me submitting SR is being pushy and can put myself in bad standings .
                        C9 Spouse of USC
                        NYC Filer
                        04/13/18 - PD
                        05/04/18 - Bio notice
                        05/23/18 - Bio completed
                        09/18/18 - RFIE mailed
                        09/22/18 - RFIE Rcv'd
                        11/26/18 - NOA for I765
                        11/30/18 - Rcv'd SS card
                        12/06/18 - Rcv'd EAD

Comment

Originally posted by WaitedLongEnough View Post
                          I was wondering the same. I am honestly very hesitant and wanted things to kinda go naturally? Please tell me I am crazy for feeling and thinking that way. What are you thoughts ? I some how feel like me submitting SR is being pushy and can put myself in bad standings .
                          You're not LOCO! LOL, the SR feature is there for a reason. If you filed before the Case inquiry date, then you may submit an SR because your application is considered outside processing times. It's that simple. Will that be the **** * silver bullet? It's possible. The case load is so high these days that I am sure plenty of cases get lost in the shuffle.

In Spanish we say "bebe que no llora, no mama". It does not translate well but roughly "Babies that don't cry for food, don't get breastfed". I would submit the SR. It's the next logical step. That way if nothing happens, you can tell that to your Senator or Ombudsman - "Yes, we even submitted an SR and nothing happened".

But it's YOUR green card - not mine. I am just sharing what your options are.

Comment

Originally posted by UScitizenFilingforspouse View Post
                            You're not LOCO! LOL, the SR feature is there for a reason. If you filed before the Case inquiry date, then you may submit an SR because your application is considered outside processing times. It's that simple. Will that be the **** * silver bullet? It's possible. The case load is so high these days that I am sure plenty of cases get lost in the shuffle.

In Spanish we say "bebe que no llora, no mama". It does not translate well but roughly "Babies that don't cry for food, don't get breastfed". I would submit the SR. It's the next logical step. That way if nothing happens, you can tell that to your Senator or Ombudsman - "Yes, we even submitted an SR and nothing happened".

But it's YOUR green card - not mine. I am just sharing what your options are.
                            Thanks for the vote of confidence! I will do it tonight once I get home and have access to my lap top. I will share updates
                            C9 Spouse of USC
                            NYC Filer
                            04/13/18 - PD
                            05/04/18 - Bio notice
                            05/23/18 - Bio completed
                            09/18/18 - RFIE mailed
                            09/22/18 - RFIE Rcv'd
                            11/26/18 - NOA for I765
                            11/30/18 - Rcv'd SS card
                            12/06/18 - Rcv'd EAD

Comment

Received RFIE Today

Hello Friends.

Finally i have received my RFIE mail today morning after 43 days, and its about my pending I-130A that we forgot to submit.

My question is, do i have to submit any other document with Form I-130A or Just form and RFIE mail which i have received from USCIS?
                              Married to USC
                              Norfolk Va Office.

Comment

Hello Friends.

Finally i have received my RFIE mail today morning after 43 days, and its about my pending I-130A that we forgot to submit.

My question is, do i have to submit any other document with Form I-130A or Just form and RFIE mail which i have received from USCIS?
                                You would just submit what the RFE is requesting of you. You MAY submit piggyback evidence of bona fide marriage onto this RFE. It's been done successfully. 4EVER did that. As you know, ALL evidence of bona fide marriage is required at the time of filing, per the I-130 instructions on page 3 of 12. See screenshot below.

So if you feel like your filing could use more evidence of bona fide marriage, then submit more. If you only submitted evidence since the date of the marriage, it would be a good idea to submit evidence since the date you met or started dating. You do not want USCIS thinking that you met on Monday, got married on Tuesday and filed for AOS on Wednesday.

Many have found this thread useful in staging their evidence for their AOS package and for their interview. I am a huge fan of 4EVER's table of contents and also
                                Emerald 2020's.

All the best,

USCFFS
                                Attached Files

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X