Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Interview Scheduled" one month ago, still no letter

Hi everyone, my last USCIS Case Status Online notification read:

"On September 13, 2018, we SCHEDULED an interview for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC YYYY YYYY X. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

It's been a month (TODAY: October 15th, 2018) and I am yet to receive anything. I talked to a tier 1 and they told me that my status seems ok and within normal processing times, I did not escalate.

Has anyone had to wait this long from the time the online notification says the interview was "scheduled " till actually receiving a letter?

Thanks so much!

Usually interview is set after 1 month of initial notification ( change of status). your's is something wrong. mine on oct 2 status changed to interview scheduled and next week i got interview notice for nov 15th. so definitely call USCIS and speak to level 2 officer and they will see when is your interview scheduled and mail you notice again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayauscis View Post
      Hi everyone, my last USCIS Case Status Online notification read:

"On September 13, 2018, we SCHEDULED an interview for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSC YYYY YYYY X. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

It's been a month (TODAY: October 15th, 2018) and I am yet to receive anything. I talked to a tier 1 and they told me that my status seems ok and within normal processing times, I did not escalate.

Has anyone had to wait this long from the time the online notification says the interview was "scheduled " till actually receiving a letter?

Thanks so much!
      I can't believe the level 1 would not tell you that it would be best to transfer you to a level 2, so that you could get your interview date. What are they doing?
      Anyway, that's what I think you should do. Interviews are scheduled 4 to 6 weeks in advance. You do not want to miss it. So I would call first thing in the morning - 8am.

All the best,

USCFFS

Comment

How long did u take to receive letter on mail.. I been waiting 2 wks for mine since april 10 they scheduled interview. But i haven't received actual notice .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X