October 2018 Filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clywrin View Post
    From “case was approved” to “card was mailed to me” thanks God! I hope i’ll hear from i-485 next!
    Congrats Clywrin! Thats a big relief for you

As I'm now joining the ranks of being over the normal processing times for c9 AOS I have decided to reach out to my local congress representative and I will be asking them on my behalf to make an inquiry as to why this EAD is taking so long. I will keep you all informed.
    Concurrent filing I-485 I-130 I-765 I-131
    10/26/2018 FedEx package delivered
    11/04/2018 Notices of Action received via text
    11/17/2018 Notice of appointment for Biometrics
    11/26/2018 Biometrics Appointment
    03/07/2019 Courtesy letter for missing I-693
    03/11/2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for interview
    06/10/2019 New card is being produced I-765
    06/11/2019 Case was approved I-765
    06/12/2019 Card has been mailed
    09/19/2019 Interview for greencard - APPROVED

Comment

• With a receipt date of October 9, we are out of processing time. We filed a SR over two weeks ago, but have heard nothing. I am also in the process of contacting a senator. Hopefully, that will help something move. My husband is scared that contacting the senator will lead to problems such as the government starting to look into his immigration status or something. I’m at my wit’s end. I’m pregnant and he hasn’t worked since last August.

Comment

• Hi everyone!

We filed I-485/I-765/I-131 after our I-140 got approved in September (NIW based green card). Case was received 10/23/18.
        Notice for fingerprints arrived very soon afterwards and got them completed on 11/20/18 but online status never changed from " Fingerprints fee was received.

We just got our EAD and AP approved on 5/8/19! We will pick up our cards at our lawyer later today.
        Was just wondering what is the "usual" timeline before interview once the EAD/AP are approved ... I know it depends a lot but this is the last step and our nerves are being pushed a little over the edges...

Good luck to everyone that is still waiting for EAD/AP! It should be soon now!

Comment

• Originally posted by nana.p View Post

I feel you, don't get so stressed out though, let's hope we have news soon.

So everyone, I called USCIS today and was told my I765 is still in normal processing time and "has 4 days left to process", and I don't know what that means, can it possibly be that I'll have update in 4 days or just simple my EAD will be out of processing time in 4 days?
          Also I asked to be transferred to tier 2 representative, it's been 4 hours and I haven;t heard anything back.
          I called today, as my PD date is Oct 26 and on the USCIS site it says OCT 27. I spoke to a tier 1 rep and she couldn't submit the form for the out of processing time because it's not 7 mths. I asked to speak to a tier 2 and its a 84 min wait. Will keep you all updated once I connect with someone! Fingers crossed!
          ---
          Located in: NYC
          Oct 26 2018: Filed
          Nov 7 2018: Recved invoice
          Nov 9 2018: Notice of biometrics appt
          Nov 30 2018: Biometrics appt
          Mar 13 2019: Case ready to scheduled for an interview
          Jun 5 2019: Request for case to be expedited (based on job offer)
          Jun 10 2019: New card is being produced (i765)
          Jun 11 2019: Case was approved (i765)
          Jun 12 2019: Card was mailed (i765)
          Jun 15 2019: SSN received
          Jun 17 2019: EAD received
          Dec 11 2019: Case is scheduled for an interview (i485)
          ---

Comment

• Oh we are both in the same boat. I’m waiting for them to ring me back too. Keep us posted. They are saying the same to me.
            GC applied due to marriage to a USC, live in SFO
            October 24th 2018. - case received at NBC
            november 21st - fingerprints taken
            march 11th - case ready to schedule interview. Still saying fee for finger prints received
            may 7th - I notified USCIS that my EAD and AP are out side normal processing times. (No reply)
            june 12th - expatiated my case due to needing to travel home to my sisters wedding
            june 13- new card in production

Comment

• I have an update again, my i765 Work Authorization Card/Document is in Production.
              AOS: I130, I485, I765 - C9 - Los Angeles - Same Sex Couple
              10/15/18 - Priority Date
              10/19/18 - Acknowledgment Receipt Date
              10/26/18 - Bio appointment letter rec'd
              11/15/18 - Bio appointment Date
              2/26/19 - i485 Update: Case is Ready to be scheduled for Interview
              5/08/19 - i485 Update: Interview was scheduled
              5/20, 5/21 - i765 Update Card in Production and Case approved
              6/26/19 - Interview Schedule, but on 6/24, mail received in re re-schedule
              7/3/19 - Interview Schedule, Approved on the spot

Comment

• Originally posted by wackstravels View Post
                I have an update again, my i765 Work Authorization Card/Document is in Production.
                Great news,
                march 11th - case ready to schedule interview. Still saying fee for finger prints received
                may 7th - I notified USCIS that my EAD and AP are out side normal processing times. (No reply)
                june 12th - expatiated my case due to needing to travel home to my sisters wedding

Comment

• receive my interview date for I 485 for late June, but nothing on EAD card

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsRaf View Post

I called today, as my PD date is Oct 26 and on the USCIS site it says OCT 27. I spoke to a tier 1 rep and she couldn't submit the form for the out of processing time because it's not 7 mths. I asked to speak to a tier 2 and its a 84 min wait. Will keep you all updated once I connect with someone! Fingers crossed!
                    I spoke to another rep.
                    There's nothing that can be done, they are still processing...
                    ---
                    Located in: NYC
                    Oct 26 2018: Filed
                    Nov 7 2018: Recved invoice
                    Nov 9 2018: Notice of biometrics appt
                    Nov 30 2018: Biometrics appt
                    Mar 13 2019: Case ready to scheduled for an interview
                    Jun 5 2019: Request for case to be expedited (based on job offer)
                    Jun 10 2019: New card is being produced (i765)
                    Jun 11 2019: Case was approved (i765)
                    Jun 12 2019: Card was mailed (i765)
                    Jun 15 2019: SSN received
                    Jun 17 2019: EAD received
                    Dec 11 2019: Case is scheduled for an interview (i485)
                    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabrina1977 View Post

Great news,
                      It is! But my interview is next month late June.I am happy this was approved too.
                      AOS: I130, I485, I765 - C9 - Los Angeles - Same Sex Couple
                      10/15/18 - Priority Date
                      10/19/18 - Acknowledgment Receipt Date
                      10/26/18 - Bio appointment letter rec'd
                      11/15/18 - Bio appointment Date
                      2/26/19 - i485 Update: Case is Ready to be scheduled for Interview
                      5/08/19 - i485 Update: Interview was scheduled
                      5/20, 5/21 - i765 Update Card in Production and Case approved
                      6/26/19 - Interview Schedule, but on 6/24, mail received in re re-schedule
                      7/3/19 - Interview Schedule, Approved on the spot

Comment

It is! But my interview is next month late June.I am happy this was approved too.
                        Good to see yours moving tho. I would be happy with my EAD at this point

Comment

I have an update again, my i765 Work Authorization Card/Document is in Production.
                          wow your PD is 10/15, did you submit service request?
                          AOS from F1, spouse of USC - Seattle, WA
                          I-485 + I-130 + I-765
                          10/20/2018: packet sent
                          10/24/2018: PD
                          10/31/2018: 3 texts received
                          11/05/2018: 3 NOAs received
                          11/14/2018: bio appt letter received
                          11/21/2018: Bio appt
                          12/05/2018: Fingerprint review completed
                          03/05/2019: RFIE for I-130
                          03/14/2019: RFIE received by USCIS
                          03/29/2019: Case ready to be scheduled for interview
                          04/02/2019: got I-693
                          06/04/2019: EAD card being produced

Comment

• I spoke with someone today, they just said that my case was waiting and that was all I could do. She said if I have not heard from them by the 7th June then I should ring back. It took most of the morning to find that out. I just have to wait and keep positive that it is coming soon. Good to see they are at the 15th October they might deal with mine soon

Comment

• Guys, the weirdest thing happened. My status hasn’t changed online, but today, I received the approval notices for I-765 and I-131, out of the blue. Anybody knows when I’ll get my card?
                              C9 NY

* 10/25/18 - PD
                              * 10/31/18 - Credit Card charged for both i-130 and i-485
                              * 11/01/18 - 4 text messreceived
                              * 11/06/18 - 4 NoAs in mailbox
                              * 11/10/18 - Biometrics notification in the mail
                              * 11/21/18 - Biometrics Appointment
                              * 12/05/18 - "Fingerprint Review was Completed" i-485 and i-765
                              * 02/27/19 - "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" i-485
                              * 02/28/19 - Received the i-693 Courtesy Letter
                              * 05/20/19 - 2 NoAs for i-765 and i-131 in mailbox
                              * 05/22/19 - Combo Card in hand

Comment

• Originally posted by nycfiler3 View Post
                                Guys, the weirdest thing happened. My status hasn’t changed online, but today, I received the approval notices for I-765 and I-131, out of the blue. Anybody knows when I’ll get my card?
                                I have read 1 or 2 cases like yours, no update but received the letters. Too bad they didn't updated your case, because they put the tracking number there. I guess your card should arrive in 1-4 days.

I can't visit USCIS Case Status site at this time, maybe they are having issues?

If you used a lawyer sometimes the EAD is delivered on their office (there is an option on one of the forms).
                                Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                                Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                                Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                                ---
                                All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X