No announcement yet.

October 2018 Filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Friends . I have a question.. If you get an email alert saying “ your case is ready to be scheduled for the interview” do you also get aNOA by post mail? Or is it only online? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Rohini1974 View Post
      Hi Friends . I have a question.. If you get an email alert saying “ your case is ready to be scheduled for the interview” do you also get aNOA by post mail? Or is it only online? Thanks
      I think you will get a letter when the status change to "interview scheduled".
      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
      ---
      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enub4 View Post

I think you will get a letter when the status change to "interview scheduled".
        Thankyou for this info! Have a great weekend

Comment

• Hi there,

I really need help on my wife's case.

We are October 2018 Filers.

So far, my wife's i-485 is ready to be scheduled for an interview. Yet, my I-130 is currently on "Case received"

**Stupid me. I forgot to file I-765 along with my original package. And, so I filed I-765 for my wife on March 1st, 2019. I took her to the field office to get her biometric scan again. But, since then, it's been 3months now. We haven't heard anything back.

My wife is still in school for the summer. And, hoping to have her EAD soon, so she can start applying for jobs.

The status of her I-765 is still on "Case received" yet, we went for her biometric scan.

Could it be that I didn't file her I-765 along with the package, that cost the delay??? or because she is still in school. Which she will be done by the end of August of 2019.

I've been checking our case status and nothing is updated!!!!!. I'm super worried about my wife. And, I'm asking if anyone else out there has gone through a similar experience that would be willing to share their thoughts??? It would be much appreciated!!!

Comment

• willpoint53 a lot of cases never change from "case received" until "card produced". It is taking 6.5-8.5 months for EAD in many cases.
            Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
            Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
            Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
            ---
            All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ste View Post

Its been a long time! Havent been back to England in over 10 years! I'm going to feel like a tourist haha
              10 years that’s a long time. I will be here a year next week. I can’t imagine being away from my family that long. People keep telling me that it’s great to go home the first time but it’s also great to get back to the states.
              GC applied due to marriage to a USC, live in SFO
              October 24th 2018. - case received at NBC
              november 21st - fingerprints taken
              march 11th - case ready to schedule interview. Still saying fee for finger prints received
              may 7th - I notified USCIS that my EAD and AP are out side normal processing times. (No reply)
              june 12th - expatiated my case due to needing to travel home to my sisters wedding
              june 13- new card in production

Comment

• Hey guys,

I filed October 31st 2018 Orlando MSC did my biometrics got Notice of action letters for i130 and i485 also received courtesy letter for i693 but no interview date. However I didn't file my i765 for EAD with my initial package, but it was filed on the 31st May 2019. Case status on i485 says "ready to be schedule for an interview" Status on i130 says "Request for evidence received" after proof of marriage was requested. I'm hoping to return home for my best friends wedding who is like a brother to me in December 2019. I tried making an appointment at info pass ... seeing that they no longer accept walkins they denied the appointment. Looking for a silver lining or some advice. Appreciate any response given thanks and congratulations to those who's status is resolved with green cards and EAD combo cards in hand from October to now.

God's Speed as I'm in need! ????

Comment

• Update...
                  My EAD is being mailed to the lawyers office not my home address.
                  If you're lawyer applied then yours most likely will go there.

My EAD was attempted to be delivered to today. Which was unsuccessful because the lawyers office was closed. I guess Monday is the day!
                  ---
                  Located in: NYC
                  Oct 26 2018: Filed
                  Nov 7 2018: Recved invoice
                  Nov 9 2018: Notice of biometrics appt
                  Nov 30 2018: Biometrics appt
                  Mar 13 2019: Case ready to scheduled for an interview
                  Jun 5 2019: Request for case to be expedited (based on job offer)
                  Jun 10 2019: New card is being produced (i765)
                  Jun 11 2019: Case was approved (i765)
                  Jun 12 2019: Card was mailed (i765)
                  Jun 15 2019: SSN received
                  Jun 17 2019: EAD received
                  Dec 11 2019: Case is scheduled for an interview (i485)
                  ---

Comment

I'm adjusting from an overstayed visa waiver, married to a USC (been with my wife near 15 years but only recently got married) and will be filing from Denver.

Good luck mate!! lets hope for a speedy timeline

Mine was delivered today, signed for by the legend J.Chyba
                    Really, I had a lawyer do mine too. Will have to keep this in mind thank you. Will they try to deliver again on Monday?? No other updates for me with it being the weekend.
                    march 11th - case ready to schedule interview. Still saying fee for finger prints received
                    may 7th - I notified USCIS that my EAD and AP are out side normal processing times. (No reply)
                    june 12th - expatiated my case due to needing to travel home to my sisters wedding

Comment

• Mine arrived today, I did all the paperwork myself so it came straight to my mailbox
                      Concurrent filing I-485 I-130 I-765 I-131
                      10/26/2018 FedEx package delivered
                      11/04/2018 Notices of Action received via text
                      11/17/2018 Notice of appointment for Biometrics
                      11/26/2018 Biometrics Appointment
                      03/07/2019 Courtesy letter for missing I-693
                      03/11/2019 Case is ready to be scheduled for interview
                      06/10/2019 New card is being produced I-765
                      06/11/2019 Case was approved I-765
                      06/12/2019 Card has been mailed
                      09/19/2019 Interview for greencard - APPROVED

Comment

Mine arrived today, I did all the paperwork myself so it came straight to my mailbox
                        Yayyyy I’m sure it feels good

Comment

• Originally posted by OctFile2018 View Post
                          Hey guys,

I filed October 31st 2018 Orlando MSC did my biometrics got Notice of action letters for i130 and i485 also received courtesy letter for i693 but no interview date. However I didn't file my i765 for EAD with my initial package, but it was filed on the 31st May 2019. Case status on i485 says "ready to be schedule for an interview" Status on i130 says "Request for evidence received" after proof of marriage was requested. I'm hoping to return home for my best friends wedding who is like a brother to me in December 2019. I tried making an appointment at info pass ... seeing that they no longer accept walkins they denied the appointment. Looking for a silver lining or some advice. Appreciate any response given thanks and congratulations to those who's status is resolved with green cards and EAD combo cards in hand from October to now.

God's Speed as I'm in need! ????
                          You filed for your AP in October tho didn’t you?? I filed on the 24th Oct and only got my card sent to production yesterday. U may get word soon. Your AP will be out of normal processing time in the next week or so. I would send a request. I expatiated mine on Tuesday because of my sisters wedding, I already have my flights booked so I was going to send the flights and wedding invite as evidence but they didn’t ask for it. Worth a try if nothing else. Write a nice letter to go with it of how devastating it would be if u missed ur friends wedding. Maybe get ur friend to write a letter also. You won’t know until you try. All they can say is no

Comment

Mine arrived today, I did all the paperwork myself so it came straight to my mailbox
                            I got my SSN in the mail today!
                            ---
                            Located in: NYC
                            Oct 26 2018: Filed
                            Nov 7 2018: Recved invoice
                            Nov 9 2018: Notice of biometrics appt
                            Nov 30 2018: Biometrics appt
                            Mar 13 2019: Case ready to scheduled for an interview
                            Jun 5 2019: Request for case to be expedited (based on job offer)
                            Jun 10 2019: New card is being produced (i765)
                            Jun 11 2019: Case was approved (i765)
                            Jun 12 2019: Card was mailed (i765)
                            Jun 15 2019: SSN received
                            Jun 17 2019: EAD received
                            Dec 11 2019: Case is scheduled for an interview (i485)
                            ---

Comment

• Originally posted by willpoint53 View Post
                              Hi there,

I really need help on my wife's case.

We are October 2018 Filers.

So far, my wife's i-485 is ready to be scheduled for an interview. Yet, my I-130 is currently on "Case received"

**Stupid me. I forgot to file I-765 along with my original package. And, so I filed I-765 for my wife on March 1st, 2019. I took her to the field office to get her biometric scan again. But, since then, it's been 3months now. We haven't heard anything back.

My wife is still in school for the summer. And, hoping to have her EAD soon, so she can start applying for jobs.

The status of her I-765 is still on "Case received" yet, we went for her biometric scan.

Could it be that I didn't file her I-765 along with the package, that cost the delay??? or because she is still in school. Which she will be done by the end of August of 2019.

I've been checking our case status and nothing is updated!!!!!. I'm super worried about my wife. And, I'm asking if anyone else out there has gone through a similar experience that would be willing to share their thoughts??? It would be much appreciated!!!
                              It's not a long time. I got my EAD card in March and i filled all cases together in October .I did my biometrics in mid November so it took me about 4 months after biometrics review was complete and that supposed to be quick. There is a chance that you will get your interview or the GC before EAD . What's your field office on the I- 765?

P.S: It is very rare to get an EAD card in 3 months after biometrics usually takes 4-6 months . You also can check the processing time on USCIS official site https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Comment

• Originally posted by 11Oct-18 View Post

It's not a long time. I got my EAD card in March and i filled all cases together in October .I did my biometrics in mid November so it took me about 4 months after biometrics review was complete and that supposed to be quick. There is a chance that you will get your interview or the GC before EAD . What's your field office on the I- 765?

P.S: It is very rare to get an EAD card in 3 months after biometrics usually takes 4-6 months . You also can check the processing time on USCIS official site https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/
                                Thank you for your reply.

Our field office for the I-765 is National benefit Center. MO.

I'm just little worried about that my wife is in summer class. Not sure if that is the reason causing the delay? Also, wondering about her visa status. She will be done with school in Mid-August....What will her visa in the U.S. be??? For sure F-1 will not continue to support her, cause she is done with school......So, thats why we are waiting for her EAD....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X