October 2018 Filers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sabrina1977 View Post
    Combo card was delivered to its rightful owner today. I’m smiling from ear to ear. Now I might stop this obsession with this forum and checking USCIS
    Congratulations
    USC Spouse, Dallas field office
    01/22/19 Priority date(I-130)
    02/16/19 Sent priority mail to USCIS (I-485 & I-765)
    02/22/19 Got delivered to USCIS
    02/26/19 credit card charged and got 2 NoA texts
    03/02/19 NOA mail received
    03/09/19Biometrics appointment notice for March 20
    03/14/19 rfie response sent
    03/15/19 USCIS receives rfie response
    03/25/19 I-693 courtesy letter
    05/14/19 Ready to be scheduled for an interview
    08/31/19 ead card delivered
    11/04/19 I-485 interview scheduled

Comment

• Hi everyone,
      I am applying from PA, and after 8 months of waiting (no EAD or travel permit received in that time) i have my interview scheduled!
      My question is, did somebody have to reschedule the interview? How longer is it gonna be?

Comment

• Hi everyone!
        I just received my interview date and it is not going to be possible for me and my wife to be there on that day.

Did somebody have to reschedule their interview? How far away can USCIS reschedule?
        Thank you!

Comment

• I’m so happy!!

my daughter was born yesterday and today my interview was scheduled!!

thanks God!
          Adjusting from B-2, married to USC, Hialeah, FL

I-485, I-130, I-131 and I-765

10/11 - Package delivered to PO Box (PD)
          10/16 - Fingerprint fee was received
          10/19 - 4 texts received
          10/22 - 4 NOAs in mailbox
          11/05 - Biometrics done walk in.
          03/05/2019: RFIE for I-485

Comment

• Originally posted by PDBRZ View Post
            I’m so happy!!

thanks God!
            Double congrats. God is good.
            Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
            Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
            Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
            ---
            All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by PDBRZ View Post
              I’m so happy!!

thanks God!
              Congrats!!! Double great news!
              Married to USC West Palm Beach
              1/25/19 I485, I765, I130
              1/28/19 Package Delivered
              2/4/19 Received via text that case received
              2/7/19 Received I797 mail for all files
              2/15/19 Received mail for Biometrics scheduled for 2/25
              2/25/19 Bio Done
              4/23/19 Case is ready to be Scheduled for an Interview (i485)
              6/21/2019 Interview was Schedule Mail for 7/29/19
              7/17/2019 New Card is Being Produced
              7/24/2019 EAD arrived
              7/29/2019 Interview

Comment

• New Card Is Being Produced - I-765 -EAD

On June 29, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number MSC19xxxx, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to

10/19 - 4 texts received

Comment

• well its finally over for my EAD card mid-june, an interview last week, and green card approved and on the way

Comment

• Interview : August , 13. Hialeah, Florida.

10/19 - 4 texts received

Comment

• i485, i130, i765 - AOS, c9, marriage to USC, same sex couple, Los Angeles: 261 days since filing - my ordeal is done. After 15 years of being undocumented, two failed tries to make it right - first failed F1 Visa COS denied due to technicality, and DACA denial due to technicality again; my third and last shot was marrying the love of my life. My husband is my first, of many sorts, and he was the one who got me through all of this. Our interview was suppose to have been done June 26th but two days prior to that, we received a re-schedule notice in the mail and it was moved to today July 3. We went in for the interview with our attorney, and was approved on the spot after about 15 minutes. This is one big ordeal that I will never forget and one that I will cherish forever and be forever grateful for. 15 years of being undocumented, went to school here finished college paying non resident tuition (UCLA) and paying taxes, working in the same job that helped me grow professionally as well (for 15 years), now more doors are going to open for me and these opportunities are waiting - I have just declined a couple of job offers (from big hospitality and travel brands) over the first half of the year because I was waiting for this to get approved. I did all my paperwork at first, reviewed by two paralegal friends and reviewed by the same attorney friend (retired but active license) who flew back here to the US and on his vacation accompanied us, put in his license during our interview just to be sure I have representation even during the interview. After all these years, a huge roadblock in my life has been lifted. Many many many thanks, I cannot express it any more than this... Prayers work, faith and hope and hard work they all work so I will be back to the 3 churches I visited and prayed and made a wish at back in 2013 in DC and NYC so I can say my thanks. I promised I will be back because all 3 wishes had been granted. This was the 3rd wish; so my husband told me this morning, I can write a novel about this journey, but he wouldn't want to read it. lol

Thank you for all the support and positive vibes and what people on here have shared. I wish well for others who are still working on theirs. To those who are done with their ordeal, congrats and let us be thankful.
                      Last edited by wackstravels; 07-07-2019, 07:59 PM.
                      AOS: I130, I485, I765 - C9 - Los Angeles - Same Sex Couple
                      10/15/18 - Priority Date
                      10/19/18 - Acknowledgment Receipt Date
                      10/26/18 - Bio appointment letter rec'd
                      11/15/18 - Bio appointment Date
                      2/26/19 - i485 Update: Case is Ready to be scheduled for Interview
                      5/08/19 - i485 Update: Interview was scheduled
                      5/20, 5/21 - i765 Update Card in Production and Case approved
                      6/26/19 - Interview Schedule, but on 6/24, mail received in re re-schedule
                      7/3/19 - Interview Schedule, Approved on the spot

Comment

• Originally posted by wackstravels View Post
                        i485, i130, i765 - AOS, c9, marriage to USC, same sex couple, Los Angeles: 261 days since filing - my ordeal is done. After 15 years of being undocumented, two failed tries to make it right - first failed F1 Visa COS denied due to technicality, and DACA denial due to technicality again; my third and last shot was marrying the love of my life. My husband is my first, of many sorts, and he was the one who got me through all of this. Our interview was suppose to have been done June 26th but two days prior to that, we received a re-schedule notice in the mail and it was moved to today July 3. We went in for the interview with our attorney, and was approved on the spot after about 15 minutes. This is one big ordeal that I will never forget and one that I will cherish forever and be forever grateful for. 15 years of being undocumented, went to school here finished college paying non resident tuition and paying taxes, working in the same job that helped me grow professionally as well (for 15 years), now more doors are going to open for me and these opportunities are waiting - I have just declined a couple of job offers over the first half of the year because I was waiting for this to get approved. I did all my paperwork at first, reviewed by two paralegal friends and reviewed by the same attorney friend (retired but active license) who flew back here to the US and on his vacation accompanied us, put in his license during our interview just to be sure I have representation even during the interview. After all these years, a huge roadblock in my life has been lifted. Many many many thanks, I cannot express it any more than this... Prayers work, faith and hope and hard work they all work so I will be back to the 3 churches I visited and prayed and made a wish at back in 2013 in DC and NYC; so I can say my thanks. I promised I will be back because all 3 wishes had been granted. This was the 3rd wish; so my husband told me this morning, I can write a novel about this journey, but he wouldn't want to read it. lol

Thank you for all the support and positive vibes and what people on here have shared. I wish well for others who are still working on theirs. To those who are done with their ordeal, congrats and let us be thankful.
                        God bless you! I am hoping your stories would encourage more people to keep their faiths in God and know that God will deliver at the right time and right place!
                        (c)(9) - AOS, Current filing I130 I131 I485 I765, PD-12/21/18. Same-sex couple.

12/21/18 - AOS package delivered to Chicago office via FedEx.
                        01/03/19 - 4 NOAs received.
                        01/05/19 - Bio notification.
                        01/14/19 - Bio done.

Comment

• Originally posted by wackstravels View Post
                          i485, i130, i765 - AOS, c9, marriage to USC, same sex couple, Los Angeles: 261 days since filing - my ordeal is done. After 15 years of being undocumented, two failed tries to make it right - first failed F1 Visa COS denied due to technicality, and DACA denial due to technicality again; my third and last shot was marrying the love of my life. My husband is my first, of many sorts, and he was the one who got me through all of this. Our interview was suppose to have been done June 26th but two days prior to that, we received a re-schedule notice in the mail and it was moved to today July 3. We went in for the interview with our attorney, and was approved on the spot after about 15 minutes. This is one big ordeal that I will never forget and one that I will cherish forever and be forever grateful for. 15 years of being undocumented, went to school here finished college paying non resident tuition and paying taxes, working in the same job that helped me grow professionally as well (for 15 years), now more doors are going to open for me and these opportunities are waiting - I have just declined a couple of job offers over the first half of the year because I was waiting for this to get approved. I did all my paperwork at first, reviewed by two paralegal friends and reviewed by the same attorney friend (retired but active license) who flew back here to the US and on his vacation accompanied us, put in his license during our interview just to be sure I have representation even during the interview. After all these years, a huge roadblock in my life has been lifted. Many many many thanks, I cannot express it any more than this... Prayers work, faith and hope and hard work they all work so I will be back to the 3 churches I visited and prayed and made a wish at back in 2013 in DC and NYC; so I can say my thanks. I promised I will be back because all 3 wishes had been granted. This was the 3rd wish; so my husband told me this morning, I can write a novel about this journey, but he wouldn't want to read it. lol

Congratulations! And thank you for sharing your beautiful story.

Comment

• Hi All,

Are there any EB1 Filers here who had their AOS interview recently?
                            Would like to know some information in general what they ask during Employment Based GC interview?

Thanks....

Comment

• Hi all,
                              I submitted my case on Oct 10th 2018 with an overnight mail, receipt date shows Oct 11th, 2018. Went to biometrics on November 15th, got my I-765 Employment Authorization Card somewhere in April 2019. Right after I received it, I received another mail with the actual interview date - May 8th, 2019. The interview went alright, 15 minutes tops, the only thing we were missing was my original birth certificate. My attorney submitted a copy of my birth cert and an original notarized translation of it. The officer said shes gonna approve the I-130 PETITION OF ALIEN RELATIVE on the spot (and I received a notice of approving 3 weeks after the interview) but she will wait on the original birth certificate so she can close the case. The officer gave us the options to bring it the same day, fax it or mail it to the USCIS office within a week and also mentioned that she has to send a "REQUEST FOR EVIDENCE" to my home address but if we have already submitted the evidence, just to disregard that. I live very close to the USCIS Office, so I went back home right away, took the original birth cert and drove back within 30 minutes and submitted the original birth cert. My attorney filled out a form that shows we are submitting an original birth cert for I-485 form with receipt number MSC...., on which we received a receipt notice with the date and time stamp. Its been 2 months after the interview and the date when I submitted the request for evidence (my original birth cert) and I still don't have an answer. Its worth mentioning that I do have DUI (and nothing else on my record, not even a parking ticket). The officer did ask a couple of questions about my DUI but everything seemed to be ok, I had all the court documents submitted already with my case and the disposition was one-year supervision and court costs, they never suspended my license. I know sometimes it takes months to review the case and get an answer, but I'm kind of worried now. Does anyone have an idea why I don't have the answer yet? Should I do an info-pass or wait a little longer before I do it? Anyone in a similar situation as mine?

Comment

• Hello everyone::

I had received my GC today!!!!! I am so happy for that after 8 months and 18 days!!!!!!
                                We are going to celebrate!!!!!!
                                10/22/18 PD
                                10/29/18 NOA
                                11/02/18 BIO NOA
                                11/23/18 BIO APP
                                02/28/19 COURTESY LETTER I-693
                                05/01/19 EAD CARD IN PRODUCTION Brooklyn, NY
                                05/06/19 EAD picked up by USPS
                                05/07/19 Posted EAD tracking number from USPS
                                05/08/19 letter to handle in person I-693 in local office not interview letter
                                05/09/19 EAD delivered.
                                05/09/19 NOA received I-130 APPROVED
                                06/14/19 DROP I-693 at immigration office NO INTERVIEW
                                06/29/19 NOTIFICATION GC IN PRODUCTION
                                07/10/19 GC ON HAND ( still no change on dhs acct)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X