Compliance Email On K1 Visa After AOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compliance Email On K1 Visa After AOS

I entered the US on a K1 visa on October 26th. I got married the following week and filed for adjustment of status a couple of weeks later.

I received an email from US Customs and Border Patrol on the 14th November saying that their records show that my admission will expire within the next 10 days and further info is available on the i-94 website. I log in to my I-94 record and find that my admit until date is January 23rd 2019.

I've tried calling but I can't get through to a human. I emailed but the reply says they will take 10-15 days to get back to me.

Should I be worried? What else can I do?

Here is the email I received:

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) hopes you have enjoyed your stay in the United States. As a reminder, temporary visitors must comply with their terms of admission, and depart the United States on or before your admit until date. Our records show your admission will expire within the next 10 days.

You can visit https://I94.cbp.dhs.gov for additional information regarding your I-94 (Record of Admission), your admit until date, and other frequently asked questions. You will need your name, date of birth and passport number to access the information.

Info on I-94:
    Admission (I-94) Record Number : 5500669 YYYY
    Most Recent Date of Entry: 2018 October 26
    Class of Admission : K1
    Admit Until Date : 01/23/2019

Thanks for any help

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X