Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS with Criminal Charges

Dear All,

I am charged with a criminal case of "Domestic Abuse (Bodily injury or Mental Illness)" after I filed for I-485 (EB2 - Petitioner: Employer). My bio metrics is completed and also received the EAD. My criminal case is in pending status, waiting for pre-trial conference in next month. My wife does not want to press any charges against me. Currently, I waiting for the final interview for my GC application.

So, I am wondering what will be the consequences of my green card application? Need suggestions.

Thanks
    Absil

Originally posted by absil View Post
    Dear All,

I am charged with a criminal case of "Domestic Abuse (Bodily injury or Mental Illness)" after I filed for I-485 (EB2 - Petitioner: Employer). My bio metrics is completed and also received the EAD. My criminal case is in pending status, waiting for pre-trial conference in next month. My wife does not want to press any charges against me. Currently, I waiting for the final interview for my GC application.

So, I am wondering what will be the consequences of my green card application? Need suggestions.

Thanks
    Absil
    how do you have charges against you if your wife is not pressing charges? also it depends on the outcome of the case. you'll just have to wait and see.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by krypton9591 View Post
      how do you have charges against you if your wife is not pressing charges? also it depends on the outcome of the case. you'll just have to wait and see.
      state picks up charges even if wife is not pressing charges.i would recommend you to get a attorney and explain everything.i heard about guy with misdemeanor possession of **** get gc he was explained IO that he made mistake learnt from it and wont repeat it again

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X