Interview in 2 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview in 2 days

IÂ’m so nervous. ItÂ’s at the San Antonio location on Thursday morning. I believe I have everything together but my anxiety keeps my mind thinking IÂ’m missing something.

On the interview notice, it lists documents to bring. Then there are 2 (Medical and affidavits of support) that say “(Unless already submitted)”. In this case we do have a joint co sponsor because my husband is only going to school at the moment. (We net while he was still in the Navy). So do we have to bring these or no? I got an RFE (yellow paper) months back for the medical exam which I now have to bring to the interview. That was all I got an RFE for.

Also, would a photo album that holds 600 photos plus a few other loose photos from the holidays be too excessive to bring?

Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by brzusa16 View Post
    IÂ’m so nervous. ItÂ’s at the San Antonio location on Thursday morning. I believe I have everything together but my anxiety keeps my mind thinking IÂ’m missing something.

On the interview notice, it lists documents to bring. Then there are 2 (Medical and affidavits of support) that say “(Unless already submitted)”. In this case we do have a joint co sponsor because my husband is only going to school at the moment. (We net while he was still in the Navy). So do we have to bring these or no? I got an RFE (yellow paper) months back for the medical exam which I now have to bring to the interview. That was all I got an RFE for.

Also, would a photo album that holds 600 photos plus a few other loose photos from the holidays be too excessive to bring?

Thank you in advance!
    If those photos proof bonafide relationship, I dont think its excessive :-)
    Better to bring stuff you dont need than to forget stuff you do need.
    Employment based AOS (EB1C) - San Bernardino office(CA)

JUL - 2018 - applications for I-485, I-765 and I-131 concurrent filing
    AUG - 2018 - bio metrics complete
    DEC - 2018 - I-765 & I-131 approved
    DEC - 2018 - combo cards received
    DEC - 2018 - courtesy letter for missing I-693
    DEC - 2018 - social security cards received
    DEC - 2018 - interview for I-485 scheduled
    JAN - 2019 - interview & on the spot approval
    FEB - 2019 - I-485 approved
    FEB - 2019 - green cards in hand 😎

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}