Vaccination requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brzusa16 View Post
    Thank you for checking for me. I really appreciate it.
    Mine just has a date and X for Flu and a date and X for Tdap.
    All the others are marked Not Age Appropriate. I left the first time feeling so defeated. They assured me I “didn’t need it” since I’m pregnant and I was “good to go”.
    I just don’t see how they could make this mistake. I imagine San Antonio is a busy place and they must get a lot of people come by to do this.
    That is quite frustrating, I'm really sorry! It may have been a genuine mistake, or they're new and don't understand, or have gotten away with similar results before. Either way unfortunately it's on you now to correct it if possible. Better to face the hassle now and show up with correct documents than receive a RFE or further delay!

If it's any consolation, I've seen other forums / posts where the applicant was age-appropriate and pregnant as well and the civil surgeon also ticked not age-appropriate. I think if the civil surgeon ticks all requirements met and signs off on it, maybe certain officers don't bother calculating if you were age appropriate at time of application. I wouldn't advise this, but just a possible explanation.
    Concurrent filing of I-130 & I-485 + I-765 & I-131

11/16/18 - Sent package via Fedex
    11/20/18 - Priority Date
    11/28/18 - Checks cashed
    12/3/18 - I-797 notices in mail
    12/07/18 - Biometrics notice in mail
    12/19/18 - Biometrics appointment
    12/26/18 - Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for an Interview

Comment

Originally posted by quirkywombat View Post
      That is quite frustrating, I'm really sorry! It may have been a genuine mistake, or they're new and don't understand, or have gotten away with similar results before. Either way unfortunately it's on you now to correct it if possible. Better to face the hassle now and show up with correct documents than receive a RFE or further delay!

If it's any consolation, I've seen other forums / posts where the applicant was age-appropriate and pregnant as well and the civil surgeon also ticked not age-appropriate. I think if the civil surgeon ticks all requirements met and signs off on it, maybe certain officers don't bother calculating if you were age appropriate at time of application. I wouldn't advise this, but just a possible explanation.
      I literally was up all night thinking about this lol. Being pregnant with anxiety is not helping!
      I called them this morning and they said they can change it for me! Such a relief. My husband will be taking me once he’s home. Better safe than sorry. I wish they had done this the first time I asked them about it! Thanks again for all of your help and time!

Comment

Originally posted by brzusa16 View Post
        I literally was up all night thinking about this lol. Being pregnant with anxiety is not helping!
        I called them this morning and they said they can change it for me! Such a relief. My husband will be taking me once he’s home. Better safe than sorry. I wish they had done this the first time I asked them about it! Thanks again for all of your help and time!
        Glad I could help, and totally understand the stressing That's great to hear that they are going to fix it for you!

Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck with the process!!!
        Concurrent filing of I-130 & I-485 + I-765 & I-131

11/16/18 - Sent package via Fedex
        11/20/18 - Priority Date
        11/28/18 - Checks cashed
        12/3/18 - I-797 notices in mail
        12/07/18 - Biometrics notice in mail
        12/19/18 - Biometrics appointment
        12/26/18 - Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for an Interview

Comment

Originally posted by quirkywombat View Post
          Glad I could help, and totally understand the stressing That's great to hear that they are going to fix it for you!

Congrats on the pregnancy and good luck with the process!!!
          Thank you! Good luck with yours!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X