My uscis account- won?t sync?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My uscis account- won?t sync?

I?ve tried several times to add a paper filed case to my account. Every time I?ve tried, it says ?There was an error syncing your case. Try again in a few minutes. ?

I?ve tried on several devices also. Anyone else having the same problem?

I've had the same problem...

Comment

Originally posted by sergiodm View Post
      I've had the same problem...
      Hopefully it will let us soon.

Comment

Yep, I've been trying for two days now. So frustrating!

Comment

Same issue here won't let me sync . Just read another thread and someone posted on the 18th of Jan with same problem so I guess it has been down for that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Jven View Post
            Same issue here won't let me sync . Just read another thread and someone posted on the 18th of Jan with same problem so I guess it has been down for that long.
            Try the USCIS app too :-)
            Employment based AOS (EB1C) - San Bernardino office(CA)

JUL - 2018 - applications for I-485, I-765 and I-131 concurrent filing
            AUG - 2018 - bio metrics complete
            DEC - 2018 - I-765 & I-131 approved
            DEC - 2018 - combo cards received
            DEC - 2018 - courtesy letter for missing I-693
            DEC - 2018 - social security cards received
            DEC - 2018 - interview for I-485 scheduled
            JAN - 2019 - interview & on the spot approval
            FEB - 2019 - I-485 approved
            FEB - 2019 - green cards in hand 😎

Comment

Still having this issue. The USCIS app seems to work the same as the normal uscis website case tracker. Not really any additional information on there.. unless I'm using the wrong one? I'm currently on hold with them so will enquire about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishingonastar View Post
                Still having this issue. The USCIS app seems to work the same as the normal uscis website case tracker. Not really any additional information on there.. unless I'm using the wrong one? I'm currently on hold with them so will enquire about this.
                I tried the app, also. While it does work it just gives me the same details as the regular tracker. I was hoping for something more detailed.

Please keep us posted if they give you any good info!

Comment

She actually asked if I had an online account and I said yes but explained this problem. She said it might be because I already have an approved petition on there so it might be that it is having trouble syncing the AOS updates with it. She suggested I try and set up another account with a different email address which I have just done.. but it still doesn't work!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishingonastar View Post
                    She actually asked if I had an online account and I said yes but explained this problem. She said it might be because I already have an approved petition on there so it might be that it is having trouble syncing the AOS updates with it. She suggested I try and set up another account with a different email address which I have just done.. but it still doesn't work!
                    Thanks for letting us know! I tried making another account 2 days ago with my husband?s email address and I still keep getting the same error as well.

Comment

Originally posted by brzusa16 View Post
                      Thanks for letting us know! I tried making another account 2 days ago with my husband?s email address and I still keep getting the same error as well.
                      Sure.. oh how irritating. It must be an issue their end if everyone is getting it!

Comment

Finally

I was able to add my case number on MyUscis account just now! The only thing is that it is saying my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. My interview was on Jan. 17th.

If you have had trouble, try it now!
                        Last edited by brzusa16; 01-23-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brzusa16 View Post
                          I was able to add my case number on MyUscis account just now! The only thing is that it?s saying my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. My interview was on Jan. 17th.

If you?d had trouble, try it now!

How do you guys synch two accounts?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X