I-485 Transferred to NBC, Lee's summit, MO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Transferred to NBC, Lee's summit, MO

Hello, I just received a notice that my case has been transferred to the National Benefits Center and have a question.

I filed an EB-1 Application (Employment Based Adjustment) with priority date Oct 2017 and had all other required forms (I-129, I-131, I-765, I-140) approved in 2018. Can anyone help me understand the processing time frame I should expect in stated scenario? Is there a way to speed up the process or am I just stuck waiting?

Originally posted by Ramma View Post
    Hello, I just received a notice that my case has been transferred to the National Benefits Center and have a question.

I filed an EB-1 Application (Employment Based Adjustment) with priority date Oct 2017 and had all other required forms (I-129, I-131, I-765, I-140) approved in 2018. Can anyone help me understand the processing time frame I should expect in stated scenario? Is there a way to speed up the process or am I just stuck waiting?
    It looks like your case was moved to a service center awaiting your priority date to become current. Visa Bulletin will show how far your priority date is from the current cutoff date.
    Employment based AOS (EB1C) - San Bernardino office(CA)

JUL - 2018 - applications for I-485, I-765 and I-131 concurrent filing
    AUG - 2018 - bio metrics complete
    DEC - 2018 - I-765 & I-131 approved
    DEC - 2018 - combo cards received
    DEC - 2018 - courtesy letter for missing I-693
    DEC - 2018 - social security cards received
    DEC - 2018 - interview for I-485 scheduled
    JAN - 2019 - interview & on the spot approval
    FEB - 2019 - I-485 approved
    FEB - 2019 - green cards in hand 😎

Comment

Originally posted by BluePanther View Post
      It looks like your case was moved to a service center awaiting your priority date to become current. Visa Bulletin will show how far your priority date is from the current cutoff date.
      Thanks for the reply, how do I find the "visa bulletin" to check which priority date they are servicing currently? Also, is there an idea about why my case was filed back in oct 2017 but I'm still awaiting my process, while you filed in July 2018 and got yours much faster? I thought they processed based on priority date?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramma View Post
        Thanks for the reply, how do I find the "visa bulletin" to check which priority date they are servicing currently? Also, is there an idea about why my case was filed back in oct 2017 but I'm still awaiting my process, while you filed in July 2018 and got yours much faster? I thought they processed based on priority date?
        Hi Ramma,
        Click the link to take you directly to the visa bulletin. Once there you click February and you can scroll down to your category to find the current priority dates.

My priority date is in 2013, so I was not delayed by the retrogression in EB1C category. Also my timeline was fast (6 months) because I live in the juridiction of the San Bernardino CA field office which has a relatively fast processing time.
        Employment based AOS (EB1C) - San Bernardino office(CA)

JUL - 2018 - applications for I-485, I-765 and I-131 concurrent filing
        AUG - 2018 - bio metrics complete
        DEC - 2018 - I-765 & I-131 approved
        DEC - 2018 - combo cards received
        DEC - 2018 - courtesy letter for missing I-693
        DEC - 2018 - social security cards received
        DEC - 2018 - interview for I-485 scheduled
        JAN - 2019 - interview & on the spot approval
        FEB - 2019 - I-485 approved
        FEB - 2019 - green cards in hand 😎

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}