What is biometrics like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is biometrics like?

I received my notice of action and biometrics appointment date at the same time. After they denied the packet the first time since we forgot the I-130 check. Everything is ok now though. Anyways, I?m kind of curious what the biometrics appointment is like. What do they do? I?m also curious as to what?s next? How long did it take everyone to get their work and travel authorizations? And the interview. Let me know how the process was for you please

At the bio appointment they will just take your fingerprints and a picture of you. They also will ask you to fill out one paper (your name/ date of birth/ eyes and hair color/ weight and height). There?s nothing to be scared of 😅🙌
    P.S. don?t forget to take the noa letter with your appointment date and ID. Good luck
    Originally posted by Aeva-98 View Post
    I received my notice of action and biometrics appointment date at the same time. After they denied the packet the first time since we forgot the I-130 check. Everything is ok now though. Anyways, I?m kind of curious what the biometrics appointment is like. What do they do? I?m also curious as to what?s next? How long did it take everyone to get their work and travel authorizations? And the interview. Let me know how the process was for you please

Comment

If u dont have a id with your married name bring your marraige license

Originally posted by UA21 View Post
      At the bio appointment they will just take your fingerprints and a picture of you. They also will ask you to fill out one paper (your name/ date of birth/ eyes and hair color/ weight and height). There?s nothing to be scared of 😅🙌
      P.S. don?t forget to take the noa letter with your appointment date and ID. Good luck
      Originally posted by Aeva-98 View Post

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X