Emergency I131 - Advance Parole timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency I131 - Advance Parole timeline

Can anyone help with emergency expedite process I131 timeline please.

I have married my long term girlfriend (US Citizen) last year in moth of December and applied I485 adjustment of status, I131, I765 , and I130. I have finished my biometrics in January.

2 weeks back my grandmother had stroke and fell so sick and wanted to see me and my wife one last time. I have reached out USCIS to expedite my Advance Parole. I have given all information over phone to Customer service representative. On Feb 21st i have called up USCIS to expedite the process. On Feb 25th i was reached out by USCIS through email to submit documentation proof via FAX. I have submitted all proof of documentation on the same day via FAX. I do not see any update to my case from Feb 25th.

I have called up USCIS Tier 1 for an update, They do not seem to be very helpful.

I was fortunate to speak to USCIS Tier 2 on Feb 4th and Tier 2 mentioned that the expedite process is still being reviewed and there is no update that they could provide.
    This morning, I have called up Tier 1 Customer service representative and requested if she could transfer the call to Tier 2, She mentioned that there is no update to the case and she cannot transfer the call.
    Is it okay to contact USCIS again on the same day ?
    I really need to travel my country to visit my sick grandmother who is in her final days, My wife has already left the country to visit her. I am only wait for my AP. Please help if anyone knew of the timeline to make a decision after the expedite process is approved.
    This is how the case history look like.

On February 25, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B **** **** *, was completed.
    02/25/2019

On February 25, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B **** **** *.
    02/25/2019

On February 25, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B **** **** *, was assigned to an officer for response.
    02/21/2019

Please help

Originally posted by rvtjcul View Post
    Can anyone help with emergency expedite process I131 timeline please.

I have married my long term girlfriend (US Citizen) last year in moth of December and applied I485 adjustment of status, I131, I765 , and I130. I have finished my biometrics in January.

2 weeks back my grandmother had stroke and fell so sick and wanted to see me and my wife one last time. I have reached out USCIS to expedite my Advance Parole. I have given all information over phone to Customer service representative. On Feb 21st i have called up USCIS to expedite the process. On Feb 25th i was reached out by USCIS through email to submit documentation proof via FAX. I have submitted all proof of documentation on the same day via FAX. I do not see any update to my case from Feb 25th.

I have called up USCIS Tier 1 for an update, They do not seem to be very helpful.

I was fortunate to speak to USCIS Tier 2 on Feb 4th and Tier 2 mentioned that the expedite process is still being reviewed and there is no update that they could provide.
    This morning, I have called up Tier 1 Customer service representative and requested if she could transfer the call to Tier 2, She mentioned that there is no update to the case and she cannot transfer the call.
    Is it okay to contact USCIS again on the same day ?
    I really need to travel my country to visit my sick grandmother who is in her final days, My wife has already left the country to visit her. I am only wait for my AP. Please help if anyone knew of the timeline to make a decision after the expedite process is approved.
    This is how the case history look like.

On February 25, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B **** **** *, was completed.
    02/25/2019

On February 25, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B **** **** *.
    02/25/2019

On February 25, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B **** **** *, was assigned to an officer for response.
    02/21/2019

Please help
    Note that expediting the AP application is different from applying for an Emergency AP in person at a local office. See https://www.uscis.govhttps://www.imm...ergency-travel

If it's really that urgent, then it makes sense to also try to apply for Emergency AP in person at a local office.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thank you for your response. I have called up USCIS yesterday morning to check for the status and as per Tier 2 officer recommendation, I have done emergency walk-in at the Boston field office and the immigration officer has provided me with 30 day re entry permit.

Thank you once again for your help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X