Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco - Bay Area Filers

Hey guys!

Recently I've been reading about the processing times of I-485 in San Francisco. Apparently is taking longer than expected. I filled 8 months ago and still haven't received any notification for my interview (marriage based GC). San Francisco - Bay area residents, could you please share your experiences and timelines?

I filled on July, 2018 (I think July 20th or so). As of August 28th, 2018 my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview according to the USCIS website. I haven't had news since then.
    My work permit did arrived on December 24th, and even the SS Card with my new name arrived on the mail like a day or two later.

I don't even know if my case was assigned to the SF office or the San Jose office. I live in Dublin, CA.

Thank you in advance for all the info you guys can share!

Check my timeline.
    Also processing time for SF is taking abouta year and a half to 2 years.
    B2; AoS; Same-Sex Marriage:USC
    FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
    4/20/18 Received 4 letters
    5/04/18 Walk In Biometrics
    5/14/18 Status update-CaseTracker, "Ready to be scheduled for interview"
    9/08/18 New card being produced-CaseTracker
    9/11/18 EAD/AP approved-uscis.gov
    9/12/18 Received tracking number for EAD/AP card
    9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
    9/17/18 Received Social Sec card
    2/17/19 Traveled abroad
    3/04/19 Paroled back in country using EAD/AP
    3/11/19 Submitted renewal of EAD/AP

Comment

My timeline is below in the signature.

Your timeline seems pretty normal... if you look at the processing times on the USCIS website it says 17.5-20 months. The good news is at least the inquiry date seems to be moving along a lot faster than it has been in the past six months. That tells me they?re at least making some progress (hopefully) after that huge glitch of skipping over 2017 applications.

Good luck!

Originally posted by Maria22 View Post
      Hey guys!

Recently I've been reading about the processing times of I-485 in San Francisco. Apparently is taking longer than expected. I filled 8 months ago and still haven't received any notification for my interview (marriage based GC). San Francisco - Bay area residents, could you please share your experiences and timelines?

I filled on July, 2018 (I think July 20th or so). As of August 28th, 2018 my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview according to the USCIS website. I haven't had news since then.
      My work permit did arrived on December 24th, and even the SS Card with my new name arrived on the mail like a day or two later.

I don't even know if my case was assigned to the SF office or the San Jose office. I live in Dublin, CA.

Thank you in advance for all the info you guys can share!
      DACA approved: 12/2014
      I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 apps. sent: 6/28/2018
      NOA receipt notices received: 7/13/2018
      I-485- Case ready to be scheduled for an interview.: 8/1/2018
      I-765/I-131- Card received.: 10/26/2018
      11/5/19- INTERVIEW SCHEDULED/NOTICE LETTER RECEIVED!
      12/9/19- Interview/approval on same day/card being produced.
      12/12/19- (email) GC being mailed to me notice received.
      12/13/19- (email) USPS picked up card in mail.
      12/14/19- GC delivered.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X