Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS Status

Hello,
    My priority date is Sep 21, 2018 and I have received EAD with advance parole. Current status of AOS is being scheduled for an interview. How long will they take to schedule an interview and how and is it advisable to travel abroad 3 weeks? Is this an issue if I receive an interview request while I am abroad, although I will have access to the mail.
    Thank you,

Originally posted by steken View Post
    Hello,
    My priority date is Sep 21, 2018 and I have received EAD with advance parole. Current status of AOS is being scheduled for an interview. How long will they take to schedule an interview and how and is it advisable to travel abroad 3 weeks? Is this an issue if I receive an interview request while I am abroad, although I will have access to the mail.
    Thank you,
    For what I?ve been reading and my own experience, since your website status change it takes one week to get the notice in the mail, and interviews are scheduled within a month.
    c9 AOS Omaha, NE.
    09/13/18 PD i485 & i130
    10/10/18 Biometrics appointment done.
    10/16/18 Case is ready to schedule interview.
    10/22/18 i765 & i131 received by USCIS.
    02/09/19 Filed online AR-11 (address change) to Brownsville, Tx.
    03/01/19 Interview was scheduled.
    03/07/19 Notice of action for interview on 04/04/19, received (scheduled in Harlingen, Tx).

Comment

Hello Dianis,
      To see my mom-- so my case status says: Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview (as of 02/21/19)... In your case it looks like it took little over four months to actually schedule the interview and I am planning to return in 3 weeks. So do you think it is advisable to leave the country. I don't have any convictions, no felonies....
      Thank you!!

Originally posted by Dianis View Post
      For what I?ve been reading and my own experience, since your website status change it takes one week to get the notice in the mail, and interviews are scheduled within a month.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X