Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FingerPrinting Appointment

Hi All,
    Many thanks to all the active users of this forum for providing all the useful information and sharing experiences.

I have a strange issue here. I filed my case for I 130 and I 485 Concurrent filing on 5/24. I got a notice with notice date 6/16 from USCIS for Fingerprinting on 6/18 to appear on 7/7 in Boston. On 6/24 I got another notice with notice date as 6/16 from USCIS stating that "NO NEED TO APPEAR at ASC. Appointment Cancelled".

Has anyone received any such notices?

Further to add, I went to ASC on 6/30 and asked the lady at the counter to tell me what I should be doing in this case. She told me that if I want I can go and give the finger prints today and not wait till 7/7. I just went and got the fingerprints done.

Will there be any problem with such scenario? Any information in this regard will be helpful. Thanks once again.

Regards,
    Neel
    Last edited by neeljunx; 06-30-2009, 05:09 PM. Reason: Added more questions

Appointment Cancelled Notice

I received the same Notice today, not sure if you have learned anything new after your post. Please share.

Thank you,

mailjin

Comment

Hi Mailjiin,
      Did you happen to call USCIS ?

Comment

USCIS has posted an update...

Application Support Center Appointment Rescheduling - July 6 - 10, 2009

System errors caused a number of Application Support Centers to be overscheduled during the week of July 6-10, 2009. As a result, some applicants may receive cancellation notices for appointments originally scheduled during this timeframe.

If you do not receive a cancellation notice, please appear at your ASC appointment as scheduled. If you do receive a cancellation notice, you will soon receive an ASC appointment notice for a new date and time, typically for an appointment within the next two to four weeks.

Last updated:07/01/2009

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X