Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 months i-485 help!

Hello everyone ! so here it goes..
    I applied for the i-485 and also for the i-765 the i-485 ive been waiting for 23 months already but online it says that's normal in Houston? but my online case says its been ready to schedule for an interview since last year in march? so exactly 12 months ago which i find very weird. i called and spoke to a tier 2 officer and he said that its also weird and their is no problem in my case at all that would make it take this long and that was two months ago since i spoke to him and still nothing. the other problem is that i renewed my i-765 9 month ago!! and still nothing and they still cant give me and answer for that. they just keep telling me to wait that nothing is wrong in my case. so if someone can give me a little info on that id like that!! also one person said that they may be taking this long because we make two years married in April 2019 and we might get the interview after that date so we can get a permanent green card instead of the temporary.
    Hope to get some replies thanks in advance!

Originally posted by delangel View Post
    I applied for the i-485 and also for the i-765 the i-485 ive been waiting for 23 months already but online it says that's normal in Houston? but my online case says its been ready to schedule for an interview since last year in march? so exactly 12 months ago which i find very weird. i called and spoke to a tier 2 officer and he said that its also weird and their is no problem in my case at all that would make it take this long and that was two months ago since i spoke to him and still nothing. the other problem is that i renewed my i-765 9 month ago!! and still nothing and they still cant give me and answer for that. they just keep telling me to wait that nothing is wrong in my case. so if someone can give me a little info on that id like that!! also one person said that they may be taking this long because we make two years married in April 2019 and we might get the interview after that date so we can get a permanent green card instead of the temporary.
    i think you should schedule to see officer face to face, or congressman and higher, this one I suggest you go to lawyer, someone they know how to do, but it will be better that you have lawyer
    anyway, i saw case processing time for i485 at Houston is Feb 20, 2017. If your priority date before that, then something problem with your case. Im from Houston and waiting also

F2B
    2/7: delivered
    2/22: rejection because immigration visa is not available
    2/26: explanation letter, sent again
    2/28: PD
    3/14: 3 text message, check cashed out
    3/21: received 3 NOA by mail
    3/29: Biometric done
    4/23: Biometric done second time
    4/24: I485 - Case is Ready to Be Scheduled Interview
    7/30: request I765 case out of normal processing time start at SR...

8/29: call and officer request another service start at T1B...
    9/5: received email card production

Comment

Originally posted by delangel View Post
      delangel - I would say make an INFOPASS appointment and speak to IO face to face, if you haven't already.

Comment

My first year of waiting is coming up. I
        B2; AoS; Same-Sex Marriage:USC
        FO SanFrancisco

3/30/18 PD
        4/20/18 Received 4 letters
        5/04/18 Walk In Biometrics
        5/14/18 Status update-CaseTracker, "Ready to be scheduled for interview"
        9/08/18 New card being produced-CaseTracker
        9/11/18 EAD/AP approved-uscis.gov
        9/12/18 Received tracking number for EAD/AP card
        9/14/18 Received EAD/AP
        9/17/18 Received Social Sec card
        2/17/19 Traveled abroad
        3/04/19 Paroled back in country using EAD/AP
        3/11/19 Submitted renewal of EAD/AP

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}