Interview Scheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview Scheduled

Hi, I filed on March 2018. A week ago (April 1 2019) my on line case status changed to "interview was scheduled" and it said they'll send me a letter with the interview information. The letter hasn't arrived. Is it normal? How long should the letter take to arrive? I called customer service but they said I have to wait one month before being able to talk to a level 2 representative or scheduled an info pass appointment. But normally the interview is one month after it is scheduled. So if I have to wait one month to receive any information then it will be too late! And my field office doesnt allow scheduling appointments on line anymore...

Mine took a bit more than a week, I think you should receive the letter within this week. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by mgc1986 View Post
      Hi, I filed on March 2018. A week ago (April 1 2019) my on line case status changed to "interview was scheduled" and it said they'll send me a letter with the interview information. The letter hasn't arrived. Is it normal? How long should the letter take to arrive? I called customer service but they said I have to wait one month before being able to talk to a level 2 representative or scheduled an info pass appointment. But normally the interview is one month after it is scheduled. So if I have to wait one month to receive any information then it will be too late! And my field office doesnt allow scheduling appointments on line anymore...
      Hi there,

Where are you located at?
      Our PD is similar, I am hoping we will receive an "Interview was Scheduled" status update soon as well.
      Have you signed up for myUSCIS account? That would be the best way to get an update for the information you need too.

Cheers,

Married to USC, on C9 AOS, same-sex marriage, Seattle, WA
      PD: March 22, 2018
      RD: April 6, 2018
      Biometrics: April 27, 2018
      RFE: June 11, 2018
      RFE Resolved: June 21, 2018
      Requested expedite through ROC: Negative outcome
      July 9, 2018: I-485 Status Changed to Case is Ready to be Scheduled for Interview
      August 15, 2018: EAD/AP Approval Notice Received by Email
      August 22, 2018: SS Card in Hand
      August 31, 2018: EAD/AP Combo Card in Hand
      September 1, 2018: Used EAD/AP Combo Card to apply for Canadian Visitors Visa
      September 3, 2018: Canadian TRV approved
      October 24, 2018: Travelled outside of US for medical purpose
      November 4, 2018: Crossed into US border from Canada using EAD/AP Combo Card, Parole Approved
      February 22, 2019: Sent Renewal Application for EAD/AP
      March 13, 2019: Received NOA on AP Renewal Application (new MSC reference number)
      March 27, 2019: Received NOA on EAD Renewal Application (new MSC reference number), no biometrics required

Comment

Originally posted by mgc1986 View Post
        its been more than a week and mine didn't arrived yet either. so i called the uscis and they were able to provide the interview date.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X