Miami Field Office Interviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Field Office Interviews

Hello, I am waiting for EB2 interview since Sept 2018, every time I call USCIS they say you are within normal processing times.
    Q> has anyone been waiting for this long? any suggestions would be helpful

Do you mean that your status is "ready to schedule an interview" or that you sent you I-485 on Sept 2018?
    What is your PD?
    I see that for EB2 if you are not from China or India, it is Current.
    Did you check https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ to see what is "within normal processing times" for you local office?
    Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
    Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
    Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
    ---
    All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
      Do you mean that your status is "ready to schedule an interview" or that you sent you I-485 on Sept 2018?
      What is your PD?
      I see that for EB2 if you are not from China or India, it is Current.
      Did you check https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ to see what is "within normal processing times" for you local office?
      Does priority date make any difference if the processing is current? For example, our priority date is in October, but we filed in March after I-140 had been approved.
      3/3/19 - filed
      3/6/19 - received by USCIS
      3/12/19 - texts received, checks cashed
      3/16/19 - receipt notices received
      3/23/19 - bio. notices for 4/4
      3/29/19 - biom. walk-in
      6/17/19 - EAD expedite request
      7/16/19 - card is being produced
      7/18/19 - EAD mailed
      7/19/19 - approval notices for EAD
      7/20/19 - combo cards received
      8/6/19 - ready to be sch. for an interview
      12/10/19 - interviews scheduled
      12/16/19 - interview notices for 1/14/20
      1/14/20 - interview & approval
      1/18/20 - card delivered

Comment

Originally posted by yko View Post

Does priority date make any difference if the processing is current? For example, our priority date is in October, but we filed in March after I-140 had been approved.
        No, just wanted to make sure that OPs PD is current.

Time varies so much from case to case and is almost impossible to do something if the case still under "normal processing times". There are offices that say normal time is up to 24 months for EB while others say 35 months or more still normal.
        Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
        Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
        Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
        ---
        All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by pobox8284 View Post
          Hello, I am waiting for EB2 interview since Sept 2018, every time I call they say you are within normal processing times.
          Q> has anyone been waiting for this long? any suggestions would be helpful
          Waiting for an EB2 interview since September 2018 is indeed a long time. Many applicants have faced similar delays, especially during times of increased processing backlogs. If you haven't already, consider contacting USCIS through their customer service or by submitting an inquiry through their website. You can also ask for an appointment with a local USCIS office.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X