Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status changed back to Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview AFTER Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status changed back to Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview AFTER Interview

Hi everybody,

I attended my AOS interview 10 days ago, we were separated(as I seen all couples separated), everything was smooth, the only issue was about my reckless traffic citation cause my attorney forgot to bring dismiss order with her. Officer said he may ask for it and wait for RFE, no decision made at spot. i130 approved following day and we received approval notice in mail. Today, when I check my case status it went back to "As of July 3, 2019, we are ready to schedule your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status" but it was "Interview was scheduled" since may 2019. When I login my USCIS I saw an activity, "On July 3, 2019, your request to change your address, referral number CA YYYY YYYY X, was assigned to an officer for response."

Nothing in mail yet tho but was wondering does that mean we are going to second interview? or just a generic message, system glitch? Anyone been in same situation? Comments and suggestions much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hey there, same here. Interview was on June 26th. Everything went well. Officer told us, I got approved and I should get green card within 30 days in mail. Wednesday night at 9:00 pm I received the message my case is ready for schedule the interview. I don’t know what to think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase2019 View Post
      Hey there, same here. Interview was on June 26th. Everything went well. Officer told us, I got approved and I should get green card within 30 days in mail. Wednesday night at 9:00 pm I received the message my case is ready for schedule the interview. I don’t know what to think about that.
      Oh, my interview was on 26th as well. What office was your interview at? Did you login to USCIS account to see detailed info? Also did you receive i130 approval notice in mail?

Comment

That’s strange, I had my interview 3 months ago and the immigration officer recommended approval in 4-6 weeks because they were waiting for my DACA forms to come in. On July 3rd around 9 pm as well,I got a notification that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Comment

No I didn’t got anything by Mail right now. If I lock into my account it shows me the 07/04/19 and it says that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. The only date where was changing was for I485. All others are still on 03/01/19. I believe in a glitch... I hope so ????????. I really don’t want another interview.

Comment

No I didn’t got anything by Mail right now. If I lock into my account it shows me the 07/04/19 and it says that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. The only date where was changing was for I485. All others are still on 03/01/19. I believe in a glitch... I hope so ????????. I really don’t want another interview.
            Any updates? Did you receive anything in mail? I got same SMS today but nothing in mail. I just got RFE for order for dismissal for my previous case.

Comment

Nothing so far! I was emailing yesterday my lawyer and he told me he wanna ask today at USCIS office while he will be there with a client. But until right now nothing have change at my status and even my lawyer didn’t call me back. That waiting is nerve wrecking. As soon as I hear anything I will write here. I still hope it’s just a mistake or glitch there. But since you got the RFE it seems that they still working in the right way on your case.

Comment

Nothing so far! I was emailing yesterday my lawyer and he told me he wanna ask today at USCIS office while he will be there with a client. But until right now nothing have change at my status and even my lawyer didn’t call me back. That waiting is nerve wrecking. As soon as I hear anything I will write here. I still hope it’s just a mistake or glitch there. But since you got the RFE it seems that they still working in the right way on your case.
                My status changed to "Interview Scheduled", still no notice, no update shown on USCIS website regarding to RFE that they have sent and I replied, I'm going to call and try to talk with Tier 2 officer to see if it's a glitch. Will keep you updated.

Comment

Still no changes here and nothing in Mail. My lawyer will going to call USCIS next week and asking what’s going on.
                  Did you find out anything there? I still believe in a mistake.

Comment

I had my interview October 31st last year and until now my status remains at interview was schedule. I am not sure whats going on. I sent 3 messages to them and the same response over and over we are still reviewing your case. now its been 9 months and still nothing.
                    May 02, 18 - File all forms together
                    May 02, 18 - Finger print fees received
                    May 06, 18 - I-765 Return for missing signature and was mail back out same day
                    May 11, 18 - I-765 Received
                    May 18, 18 - RFIE
                    May 29, 18 - Both finger print done
                    June 5, 18 - RFIE Received
                    Sep 21, 18 - Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview
                    Sep 21, 18 - Interview Was Scheduled
                    Oct 31, 18 - Interview complete
                    Jan 18, 19 - EAD New Card Is Being Produced
                    Jan 25, 19 - EAD Received in hand

Comment

If I would be you I would go over the Ombudsman and Try to find out what’s going on.

Comment

Still no changes here and nothing in Mail. My lawyer will going to call USCIS next week and asking what’s going on.
                        Still no update, couldn't reach anyone. but I see from Informed Delivery that there's a mail from coming from USCIS today, will keep you updated.

Comment

Ok, I’ve received interview notice, it says “initial interview for i485”, despite notice says that I must go there with my spouse, my attorney said I can go by myself since i130 approved. So confused.

Comment

I think it’s the call for the attorney now. First of all he has to call uscis office and have to ask what’s going on. For me it sounds like a mistake what they have make. I have read from a couple who had have the similar action going on. They was going to that interview and the officer said, it was obviously a mistake because they was already on a interview and he don’t know what to ask now. But of course that mistake have delayed everything. IF you have to go to this interview so take your spouse with you. I wouldn’t go by myself and I of course would have the attorney with me. Just my 2 cents

Comment

I think it’s the call for the attorney now. First of all he has to call uscis office and have to ask what’s going on. For me it sounds like a mistake what they have make. I have read from a couple who had have the similar action going on. They was going to that interview and the officer said, it was obviously a mistake because they was already on a interview and he don’t know what to ask now. But of course that mistake have delayed everything. IF you have to go to this interview so take your spouse with you. I wouldn’t go by myself and I of course would have the attorney with me. Just my 2 cents
                              The notice exactly same as the first one, don’t know if it makes sense. My attorney thinks this might be an error too. The other thing is, they asked me to bring original w2, tax returns etc. which they already took at first interview so I don’t really know what to bring with me.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X