Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status changed back to Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview AFTER Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by herrhans View Post

The notice exactly same as the first one, don’t know if it makes sense. My attorney thinks this might be an error too. The other thing is, they asked me to bring original w2, tax returns etc. which they already took at first interview so I don’t really know what to bring with me.
    Bring everything, my friend. They may not even look at any of the papers you bring but better to go with a full arsenal of documents than not being able to show what they ask.
    2018 Marriage-based AOS (I-130, I-485, I-765)
    07-09: Package Delivered to USCIS Chicago Lockbox
    07-17: NOA texts & emails (~10:30 pm)
    07-17: Checks cashed
    07-20: 3 NOAs received in the mail
    07-27: Biometrics letter in mail; scheduled for 08-08
    07-30: Biometrics done; USCIS received on 07-31
    08-02: RFIE for proof of legal employment; replied 08-04
    08-08: USCIS received RFIE, case no longer on hold
    10-04: AP approved
    11-28: Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
    11-29: EAD approved

Comment

Just in this moment my case got updated “new card being produced”. So I am sure that you will get this update pretty soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase2019 View Post
        Just in this moment my case got updated “new card being produced”. So I am sure that you will get this update pretty soon too.
        Congratulations, happy to hear that

Comment

Hello everyone, i just got he same issue as you guys. I had an interview on 6/17/2019 and I got approved. I got my card about 1-2 weeks after the interview. Few days ago, i got a mail saying that my interview was cancelled. Today i received a letter stating the new date (8/19) to my interview. My lawyer called me and I was shocked so I forgot to ask why was this happening or if the lawyer had to go with me on this new scheduled interview.

What are your thoughts on this? anyone experienced this even though I got approved?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X