Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denial letter not coming/Any appealers here or any who got the wrong decision letter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denial letter not coming/Any appealers here or any who got the wrong decision letter?

PLR here filed for my husband 3.5 years ago. Everything went slowly but fine. Officer in the interview in May said he would recommend favorably but can't approvejust yetsince he did not have my I-130. A month later we applied for another work permit and AP since the current ones are about to expire. A week ago I call asking for Info Pass apt but instead of a call for apt time, my husband gets a text message to check online for a status change and it says that case got denied. Clueless to what could be the reason for a denial. So overwhelmed!
    To make matters worse the denial letter is not coming in the mail. It has been a week and other USCIS letters have come in a couple of days.
    I called USCIS Tier II and was told that they cannot se the content of the letter. Our lawyer thinks there could still be a chance this is all a mistake and we can get an approval letter instead. Meanwhile the time is ticking and we have only 30 days to appeal but cannot appeal without knowing why it was denied.
    Anyone else had a similar experience ? Has anyone gotten denial letter? How long until they are delivered? Did you appeal?
    Last edited by mojoemzo; 07-19-2019, 08:26 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X