Request for Initial Evidence Recieved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Initial Evidence Recieved

so June 04th they mailed out the Request for Evidence which was asking for Co sponsor for my affidavit of support, my sister is my Co Sponsor, and she lives in Minnesota so I had to wait to get my documents from USIC when I received it I sent it out right away but USPS lost the mail and I had to send it out the following week again after waiting to see if it would show up. She received it and took like 2 weeks to finish up with the documents so I received the documents July 4th and mailed it out July 13th express mail. By July 15th they received it and signed for it , by the 19th they updated their website that they received the request. How long does it take for them to process the Affidavit of support and what comes after they process the AOS, I have a social security but it’s restricted and enables me to work so I’ve been waiting for my Worker Permit so I can at least start working . Any advice to help me ease my mind with the anxiousness waiting .

Thank you you guys in advance
    Attached Files

It's normal for them to not update anything beyond 'response to RFE received'. They went silent on me for about 4.5 months after they got my RFIE response, then out of the blue, EAD was approved. Hang in there!
    2018 Marriage-based AOS (I-130, I-485, I-765)
    07-09: Package Delivered to USCIS Chicago Lockbox
    07-17: NOA texts & emails (~10:30 pm)
    07-17: Checks cashed
    07-20: 3 NOAs received in the mail
    07-27: Biometrics letter in mail; scheduled for 08-08
    07-30: Biometrics done; USCIS received on 07-31
    08-02: RFIE for proof of legal employment; replied 08-04
    08-08: USCIS received RFIE, case no longer on hold
    10-04: AP approved
    11-28: Case Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview
    11-29: EAD approved

Comment

Originally posted by hpx3000 View Post
      It's normal for them to not update anything beyond 'response to RFE received'. They went silent on me for about 4.5 months after they got my RFIE response, then out of the blue, EAD was approved. Hang in there!
      Thank you hoping for a speedy process but I’m in nyc so realistically I know it’s going to be a little longer than usual

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X