RFE for Medical after interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFE for Medical after interview

Hi. I had my interview in July 29, 2019 where the interviewer asked for supplement J which my lawyer had not provided as they said that it was not needed. Since I was unable to provide it, my interviewer kept a note in my application to send an RFE for supplement J once my priority date became current ( It was the end of fiscal year for USCIS so the applications were backlogged). The interviewer mentioned that it might not be until end of September/ early October before I get any update. On October 24, 2019, USCIS sent an RFE but it wasn't for supplement J but was for a new I693 (medical examination) which had expired by then (It had not expired during the interview). I will be submitting my medical report early next week (5th Nov 2019). My question is how long after receiving the new I693 will USCIS make a decision? Is there a possibility for a new interview? Can USCIS send another RFE for supplement J? Should I send supplement J along with the sealed I693 even though USCIS has not asked for it, just to speed up the process? I will be traveling outside the country for 3 weeks on Nov 08, 2019, which I plan to do with my advance parole. If I receive an additional RFE during this time my response might be delayed.

My timeline are as follows, if it helps:

I-485 received (with I693): Oct 02, 2018
    Biometrics provided: Nov 08, 2019
    EAD approved: April 22, 2019
    Interview held: July 29, 2019
    notice for RFE: Oct 24, 2019

We have very similar timelines.
    PD 10/21/2018, AOS interview on 07/12/2019 and no response so far.
    Let’s see if I receive a RFE for new medical also.
    Please post any updates to this thread.
    Good luck with getting the approval fast!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X