Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rescheduled AOS interview, but No-show on the system! HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rescheduled AOS interview, but No-show on the system! HELP!

Hi everyone,

I requested to reschedule an interview due to it was scheduled in previous states.
    However, the online status was updated "no one appeared for in-person processing"!

What can I do? What should I expect?
    Please share your experience if there are anyone in the same situation!

PD August 2018
    NOA1 September 2018
    Address Update October 2019 (Received a confirmation letter)

11/26/2019 Interview was scheduled
    12/6/2019 Received a notice (sent to my old address, forwarded to current)
    12/6/2019 Called USCIS, requested to reschedule an interview (Talked to the rep and tier-2 officer)
    12/9/2019 Email confirmation about reschedule accepted
    12/31/2019 The system updated "NO-SHOW"

I called in USCIS this morning. The rep said there is NO "no-show" on their system, and I tried to talk to tier-2.
    It is busy today, so no call back expecting.

Wish I could conclude this year without any fuss.
    Now I am so lost and desperate!

Originally posted by greenbear123 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I requested to reschedule an interview due to it was scheduled in previous states.
    However, the online status was updated "no one appeared for in-person processing"!

What can I do? What should I expect?
    Please share your experience if there are anyone in the same situation!

PD August 2018
    NOA1 September 2018
    Address Update October 2019 (Received a confirmation letter)

11/26/2019 Interview was scheduled
    12/6/2019 Received a notice (sent to my old address, forwarded to current)
    12/6/2019 Called USCIS, requested to reschedule an interview (Talked to the rep and tier-2 officer)
    12/9/2019 Email confirmation about reschedule accepted
    12/31/2019 The system updated "NO-SHOW"

I called in USCIS this morning. The rep said there is NO "no-show" on their system, and I tried to talk to tier-2.
    It is busy today, so no call back expecting.

Wish I could conclude this year without any fuss.
    Now I am so lost and desperate!
    The uscis online information system is very glitchy. Since you received a confirmation that they agreed to reschedule your interview, you should not worry about it too much.

Comment

I suggest in this situation you need to harass USCIS to make sure they won't deny your case until it is too late. If there's "NO-Show" in the system, it might be a bad sign.
      I had to go through change of address and rescheduling of the interview request, where I got my EAD to the new address, and I got an email from USCIS that I485 was updated with the new address. I called a couple weeks later to make sure everything went through for I485 with rescheduling correctly, spoke with level 2 - he said my case was transferred to the new office. An yet, months after I came to find out both of I130 and I485 were denied from initial office in a different state based on abandonment. Now I'm going through reopening the case process I290B, which is the only option, since they closed the infopass appointment avenue,
      Last edited by Perifona; 01-02-2020, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by azblk View Post

The uscis online information system is very glitchy. Since you received a confirmation that they agreed to reschedule your interview, you should not worry about it too much.
        Finally, I got to talk to a tier-2 officer and found out that the message on the website was automated one, according to her.. It scared me a lot though

Comment

Originally posted by Perifona View Post
          I suggest in this situation you need to harass USCIS to make sure they won't deny your case until it is too late. If there's "NO-Show" in the system, it might be a bad sign.
          I had to go through change of address and rescheduling of the interview request, where I got my EAD to the new address, and I got an email from USCIS that I485 was updated with the new address. I called a couple weeks later to make sure everything went through for I485 with rescheduling correctly, spoke with level 2 - he said my case was transferred to the new office. An yet, months after I came to find out both of I130 and I485 were denied from initial office in a different state based on abandonment. Now I'm going through reopening the case process I290B, which is the only option, since they closed the infopass appointment avenue,
          Thank you for sharing your story and I am sorry to hear what you have been experiencing..

The officer said that "no-show" message was automated and my rescheduling is still on process, however I will definitely keep calling to USCIS until receiving a new interview notice. I see their online system is totally messed up. It is not funny at all!
          Hope you will hear good news and get your GC soon!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X