Diploma and other credentials for AOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diploma and other credentials for AOS

I came to the US on February 3 2020. It was only after our wedding on February 20, that i looked into the list of requirements for the new public charge form. How true is it that I need to request an English translation of my diploma (in the philippines) and request for a US standard equivalent of all my grades in college. Is it also necessary to provide a proof of English proficiency? I speak English as a second language. I also worked as culinary intern in California with J1 visa for a year, which i have proof of. Thank you to those who will answer.

Rice10,

All of what you mentioned are stated requirements of the I-944 form. Even though I attended an English-speaking university in England, and even though I attended college in the U.S. for a Master’s and Doctoral degree, I still provided equivalency documentation for my out-of-U.S. education (secondary and university) because the instructions do not grant exceptions, at least as of right now. Given that it’s a pretty new form, nobody is sure what way RFEs will work with it.

Someone here will be able to direct you a little more on the translations, but I do remember seeing that as a requirement too.

J
    Concurrent Filing AOS - married to U.S. Citizen (i130, i130a, i131, i485, i765, i864, i944)

24Mar2020: Receipt Date: Chicago Lockbox
    23Apr2020: NOA1: (text message).
    09June2020: Expedite Request for I-765 Approved.
    10June2020: I-765 "Case was Approved"
    20July2020: Biometrics
    09August2020: EAD Received
    18August2020: Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for Interview

Comment

You must submit everything in accordance with the requirements of Form I-944.
      And be prepared for difficulties, because they will be like any student. But I can recommend papersbattle.com/ where you can read reviews of various writing services and choose the best one for you. This is a good help from professional writers, which will definitely be useful to you
      Last edited by Xonas; 01-13-2021, 09:31 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X