Interviewer forgot to ask I 693

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interviewer forgot to ask I 693

Hi I’ve been in this group for long time waiting patiently like everyone of you for my i485 interview which I had yesterday with me and my spouse (she is LPR). Our interviewer was very kind person who took us to his office and ask us to show each other’s IDs and gave us a file to put whatever bona fide documents we have. He asked me some i485 yes/no question and I replied. He asked me to sign one paper and I did. He then said do I have any questions for him. I asked how did my interview go coz he literally didn’t ask me a single question nor my wife. He just he had already reviewed my case before interview and that I’ll be granted green card. I was nervous and excited at the same time. He took us out together and said keep on checking online. After getting to car, I realized that he didn’t ask my i693 neither I gave it to him, which I’ve with me right now. When I checked my status since yesterday. My i495 is changed from interview scheduled to interview completed and case must be reviewed and my i130 is changed from Case is received to Case is approved.
    So friends what should I expect? I’m so worried meanwhile my wife is sure and encouraging me that I’ll sure get a green card. Any suggestions in this matter would be helpful. Thank you and wish you all the best for everyone.

You will likely be issued an RFE letter via mail and will be asked to send the form to the field office. Wait for the RFE before sending anything.

Comment

I sure will do that. Thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X