I-485 Pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Pending

My PD is 8/2001 and filed I-485 in Aug 2004 under Indian EB3 category. PD became current for the past several months but didn't get any feedback from USCIS. What should I do now ? Apprecaited if you could share your experience should you face the same situation ?

If you are in the US, you don't get any feedback from anyone. You need to file for your adjustment of status.

Comment

I guess you didn't read my situation correctly. I'm in US only and waiting for I-485 approval.

Comment

I'm also in the similar boat. My date is also current (PD : Dec 2005). Talked to my attorney. She said, it can take anywhere between 1-6 months to get it approved after the date becomes current. Other than that, she said, we can do nothing except hoping for the best.

Comment

Hi My PD is 2003 April EB2. My 485 Receipt Date is 2007 Oct. I have been waiting since 2 years as my date is current. I raised a service request with USCIS and no response yet.

I am waiting...not sure what more can I do..?? Any suggestions.

Thanks
          Sunil

Comment

Talk to local Congressman or Senator and they will in turn open an inquiry with USCIS to find out the status and update you accordingly. Another suggestion is to take infopass and find out where your case is stuck up.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X