Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any recent EB1 approval from Milwaukee FO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any recent EB1 approval from Milwaukee FO?

The PD for my EB1 application is 22April2019 and I have not got any updates yet from Milwaukee FO. The status is "Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken" since 16Dec20. It is taking so long for them to adjudicate. Even I have not received any RFE yet. It will be helpful if anyone can provide more information about their processing time. Thanks.

Originally posted by GKeb1 View Post
    The PD for my EB1 application is 22April2019 and I have not got any updates yet from Milwaukee FO. The status is "Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken" since 16Dec20. It is taking so long for them to adjudicate. Even I have not received any RFE yet. It will be helpful if anyone can provide more information about their processing time. Thanks.
    Hi GKeb1,
    First you will have to check if you case is still in NBC or is it transferred to FO . I think after it is transferred to Milwaukee FO their processing will start . You can chat with emma and find that out ,.

Comment

Thanks Shakthi054 for your response. I have checked with Emma and my case is at the FO. Emma also confirmed that the processing time starts from the RD. It is just a waiting game.

Comment

Originally posted by GKeb1 View Post
        Thanks Shakthi054 for your response. I have checked with Emma and my case is at the FO. Emma also confirmed that the processing time starts from the RD. It is just a waiting game.
        Did you check with EMMA on when your case was sent to Mill FO ?

Comment

Hi Shakthi054, the case was transferred on June 22.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X