Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Status update in I485J case after a month from 485 approval . Need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status update in I485J case after a month from 485 approval . Need help.

Hi ,
    I got this scenario,

My 485 was approved on Sep-1st ( Received my GC in sep-1st week itself also my I797 approval notice ).
    Day when my 485 got approved my I-485J Receipt also got approved ( I received a separate I-485J receipt notice with a different case no, 1 month before 485 approval ). I received I-485J receipt notice and also a I-485J approval notice .

yesterday evening I got a status change in 485J receipt case not in 485 case.
    Status changed to "The Post Office returned a notice we sent you for your Form I-485J, Confirmation of Bona Fide Job Offer or Request for Job Portability Under INA Section 204(j), because they could not deliver it."
    after few hours status again changed to
    "Document Was Mailed To Me On October 21, 2021, we mailed your document for Receipt Number MSCxxx, directly to the address you gave us. If you do not receive your document by November 20, 2021, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request the document be sent to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

No status update on my 485 cases .

Have anyone faced this scenario ? should I raised a e-request or call USCIS to confirm if any action is needed from me ? Not sure what is yet to received in I-485J .

Thanks,

Hey, did you find out what this notice or document was?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X