Biometrics for AOS in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometrics for AOS in India

My EB1 applications was filed on 27th May 2022 and it is with Texas service center. I have got appointment for biometrics by 30th August 2022. Unfortunately i had to travel outside of USA due to medical emergency. Since i am not in USA to do my biometrics i am planning to reschedule my appointment. I have question that will USCIS provide biometrics appointment outside of USA ( in India ) considering that i will not be able to return to USA at least for next 6 months

Originally posted by giridharanv View Post
    My EB1 applications was filed on 27th May 2022 and it is with Texas service center. I have got appointment for biometrics by 30th August 2022. Unfortunately i had to travel outside of USA due to medical emergency. Since i am not in USA to do my biometrics i am planning to reschedule my appointment. I have question that will USCIS provide biometrics appointment outside of USA ( in India ) considering that i will not be able to return to USA at least for next 6 months
    I don't think so. Know that AOS itself is adjusting status from non-immigrant to immigrant, while you are in US.

When you say EB1 application, are you referring to 140?
    | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

Thank you for the response. I meant Employment Based Green Card

Comment

Originally posted by giridharanv View Post
        Thank you for the response. I meant Employment Based Green Card
        Ok. So you have an approved 140, applied for your 485 and you are now in India? What non immigrant visa are you on, if any? Was your non immigrant visa still valid when you left US?
        | This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice |

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X