485 RFE pending for 22 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 485 RFE pending for 22 months

My sister got RFE on her case on APR 2009 and she responded on May 2009 with all the details that was requested. And its been Jan 2011, the online status says "Request For Evidence". Her attorney suggested that it does not matter because she has a EB3 with PD Apr 2004.

However I am worried that the RFE's should be taken care and not wait untill the PD comes current. I suggested that she should fire her attorney who gave her that advice and get a infopass, send all the documents back to the USCIS and resolve the issue ASAP.

Originally posted by manochat03 View Post
    My sister got RFE on her case on APR 2009 and she responded on May 2009 with all the details that was requested. And its been Jan 2011, the online status says "Request For Evidence". Her attorney suggested that it does not matter because she has a EB3 with PD Apr 2004.

However I am worried that the RFE's should be taken care and not wait untill the PD comes current. I suggested that she should fire her attorney who gave her that advice and get a infopass, send all the documents back to the USCIS and resolve the issue ASAP.
    What is she adjusting from? And yes I would fire the lawyer asap.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X