Medican Examination for adjustment of status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medican Examination for adjustment of status

Somebody knows if I have to send my medical examination together with the I-485 ?? I am am filing all together at same time , but I am not sure if I have to send also the medical examination report or I have to wait for them to ask me to go get the examination and vacinations.. What should I do??

yes u have to send it together with your 1485..goodluck

Comment

Originally posted by winterfun73 View Post
      Somebody knows if I have to send my medical examination together with the I-485 ?? I am am filing all together at same time , but I am not sure if I have to send also the medical examination report or I have to wait for them to ask me to go get the examination and vacinations.. What should I do??
      What are you AOS from? K1? If so you would not have your medical with you, it is handed in at POE and sent to USCIS. If you are talking about vaccination supplement you need to have this transferred over to I-693 filling in part 1,2 and 5 from a Civil surgeon advised in your area from USCIS. If you have just had a medical from your K1 you do not need another one just the vaccination report on the I-693 and the doctor will give that to you in a sealed envelope and you send that in with your I-485.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X