Traveling within USA with pending I-485/I-130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling within USA with pending I-485/I-130

My wife (S.Korean) entered the country on a tourist visa, we applied for I-130/I-485 while she was here and are currently at the "Initial Review" stage. We are planning on traveling by plane from Colorado to Vegas and finally to Washington state in the next few months and I would like to know:
    1) if there are any restrictions for people with pending status to travel inside the borders of the USA
    and
    2) what forms or paperwork, if any, we need to take with us in case her status comes into question.

Thanks for any help that may be provided

Travelling within america

Originally posted by thejohnstonlees View Post
    My wife (S.Korean) entered the country on a tourist visa, we applied for I-130/I-485 while she was here and are currently at the "Initial Review" stage. We are planning on traveling by plane from Colorado to Vegas and finally to Washington state in the next few months and I would like to know:
    1) if there are any restrictions for people with pending status to travel inside the borders of the USA
    and
    2) what forms or paperwork, if any, we need to take with us in case her status comes into question.

Thanks for any help that may be provided
    GO AHEAD YOU ARE FREE TO TRAVEL WITHIN AMERICA AS YOU WISH, BUT NOT OUTSIDE. REMEMBER TO GO WITH YOUR AOS RECEIPTS BECAUSE OF THESE NEW CRAZY STATES REQUIREMENTS YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT RUN INTO.

LIONOFAFRICA.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X