Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a Job Offer but havenot recieved EAD yet. Application in process for 2 months.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a Job Offer but havenot recieved EAD yet. Application in process for 2 months.

I will be thankful if anyone can help me in this regard. I came to US on F1 visa about two years ago ,and got married here, and my wife is a US Citizen. I have applied for AOS and got my Receipt on June 9th and my Biometrics were completed on July12.

The problem is, I haven't received my EAD yet but i Have received a very good job offer and the joining date is August 27. I can't accept the offer without EAD and I also can't let this Job Offer go. When i talked to the representative from USCIS on phone, they said that I just have to wait.

Can we appeal for faster processing of EAD based on a good job offer?

Originally posted by mdp123 View Post
    I will be thankful if anyone can help me in this regard. I came to US on F1 visa about two years ago ,and got married here, and my wife is a US Citizen. I have applied for AOS and got my Receipt on June 9th and my Biometrics were completed on July12.

The problem is, I haven't received my EAD yet but i Have received a very good job offer and the joining date is August 27. I can't accept the offer without EAD and I also can't let this Job Offer go. When i talked to the representative from USCIS on phone, they said that I just have to wait.

I would say you will have your EAD before the 27th but you just have to wait sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by mdp123 View Post

Explain to the job if you feel like! You have to wait! Do not work at this point without proper documentation to avoid issues in the future with your case! Good luck, prayer to you as well!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X