biometrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• biometrics

Hi yesterday i went to have my fingerprints taken for my AOS, Im a little concerned because i filed my i-485 in my previous married name and i asked the lady who was taken my fingerprints should i sign my present married name or should i sign as is on the form. She told me to sign my present married name because that will be the name on my card, now im worried because the name i signed is different to the name on my form and i dont know what to do.Would really like some advice

Originally posted by kasley View Post
    Hi yesterday i went to have my fingerprints taken for my AOS, Im a little concerned because i filed my i-485 in my previous married name and i asked the lady who was taken my fingerprints should i sign my present married name or should i sign as is on the form. She told me to sign my present married name because that will be the name on my card, now im worried because the name i signed is different to the name on my form and i dont know what to do.Would really like some advice
    So you filled out your AOS in your previous married name yes? Why? You should have used your current married name as that is the name you want on your GC. Should not be a problem as USCIS will hopefully see that you made a mistake or realise your previous name and also notice your new married name. You will just have to wait and see what name they print on your GC now.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X