Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AOS interview this morning - help and advice/opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS interview this morning - help and advice/opinions?

Hi,

My wife and I just had our AOS interview this morning, September 14th in Orlando. Documents submitted May 23rd, her biometrics taken July 15th (she is the foreign national...Israeli). EAD and social security card received at the end of July.

We were called in together and the officer asked us a few questions such as our address, phone numbers, etc and briefly where we work. The only question he asked us about our relationship is when we got married and when we met. We submitted copies of our lease, joint bank account statements and utility bills, health insurance (pretty much everything you can think of), he asked us to leave him some pictures of us together (we had a few pages with thumbnails ready to submit) and the remainder of our interactions with the officer was essentially friendly chit chat that had nothing to do with our marriage or my wife's status here in the US.

We find it so odd that he asked us absolutely nothing about our relationship, history together or home life that it's making both of us nervous.

At the end of the interview we were not told my wife's application for AOS were approved nor did she receive a stamp in her passport, simply that "you're good to go" and that he just needs to do some additional background checks on her and that we should be receiving notification in the mail within 3 weeks.

I have never heard of a case like this. Any thoughts? Do we have anything to worry about?

We would both like to hear from others about our experience.

THANKS@!@!!!

from my experience. if the IO did not want to approve your case . He would have denied it on the spot. .Just continue to check the uscis website. You should be good.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X