I-485 EB2 Priority Date Current Previous Employer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 EB2 Priority Date Current Previous Employer

My priority date is Apr 2008 for EB2 and current PD for EB2 is Mar 2008. As per prediction, it may become current soon for me.

I just switched the company 3 months back and my current employer (X) has started the green card process now (PERM process). I had above priority date with previous employer (Y) with I-140 approved with them.

My question is, Can i be with new company (X) and file I-485 with old company (Y)?

Yes, as long as you are going to work for the sponsor employer after you get the green card.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Green card with old employer when in non compete agreement with the new employer

Hi ,

I have my PERM and I-140 approved with my old employer and now the PD is current.
      I have a non-compete agreement with my current employer which prohibits me from working with my old emlpoyer.

Can my old employer file my AOS and after getting the green card can i wait for the non-compete period to get complete and then start working for my old employer?

Thanks

Comment

varun_jain786 -

Could you please share your experience. I am in the same boat and your experience would help me a lot..

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X