Immigration Medical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration Medical

Can an immigration medical be repeated with a new doc before filing i-485 submission because you are not happy with the report prepared by Doc?

I know this is extra money - but better safe than sorry. My doc selectively highlighted past medical conditions and summarized my case as Class B conditions when all other mandatory tests were clear. She either did not like my face or was expecting something that I could not understand. She had poor communication and was very unfriendly.

Can I go to another doc and get it freshly done before submitting? Any good understanding docs in Central NJ?

Yes, you can do it. She gave you sealed envelope for USCIS and a copy for you. Before submitting application you can do whatever you want. There is no online submission for doctors, they fill the form and given to you in a sealed envelope.

Just go to another doctor, and conduct medicals. If you have lab reports which tells you the immunization etc then show to the new doctor so he not gonna repeat lab test. you can save some money on lab.

After new medicals in a sealed envelope submit to USCIS.

Comment

Thank you, it was a helpful input. Hope that works....will try for sure
      Last edited by Manian; 03-22-2012, 02:37 PM. Reason: eror

Comment

what if my medical has something unususal ?

hey,
        my medical came back positive for syphilis.
        treated just as per requirement by the immigration.

married jan 8th,
        syphilis diagnosed on jan 10th,
        wife is not infected (we did not have sex), we had a chat about it and unfortunatelly it happened.
        my fear is, is there a chance I can get a hard time with the immigration ?

any advices please...

Comment

Did you got treatment for that right? What the results after treatment. if its negetive then no problem.
          It depends on the Medical form what the immigration surgen mentioned.
          Did he gave you the copy of the medicals, what he mentioned?
          Found positive and treated. then its ok.
          Don't worry.

Comment

Be Cautious and Preventive

You need to be very carefull. Everything will be alright if you use caution, precaution and don't freak out. Syphillis can be treated, based on it's stage. Please take your medication regurarly and also regular follow ups with the doctor. Negligence or shame will only destroy a human further more. Insha Allah everything will be alright. Just follow your medication. When you start medication, get a letter from the doctor's office where you are being treated and submit it o the USCIS Medical Surgeon( Note: If you get the tests and treatment done at the Medical Surgeon's clinic, then you don't need any letter, the doc will input whatever your condition is. )

Don't worry, Insha Allah by the Almighty's Grace you will be just fine. Good luck.
            Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer. I'm a common Citizen and I give suggestions based on my experience and study. I take no responsibility whatsoever for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk.

Comment

Hi... Was wondering what happened with this? My husband is going through the same thing. It was treated and noted as a class b condition. Will this be a problem?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X