I dont have a I 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont have a I 94

I have been married for 3 years my wife is a citizen now. I have been in the country for 9 years filed taxes, work without a permit, when I entered the country the officer at the point check told me that i needed more than my visa , cuz Usa was at war with irak i decided to go to the airport nobody asked me for anything just got. In the plane and here I am. But now i dont have a stamp on my passport or visa my visa expired in 2008 . Do u think i amgoing to have to leave the country ? What to do?

If you are living together since 3 years and you have enough evidence to prove that your marriage is bonafide, you are eligible to apply AOS.
    Please don't wait, start your process immediately.
    At the airport in USA they might (must) given you a I-94 card. ( Usually you have to fill this while onboard, before arriving they handed to the passengers)
    See the below info how to get one.
    If you think that it doesn't work, you can hire an attorney. If you are from tristate area let me know, I give you a excellent, knowledgable attorney. Consultation is free, you like you can hire him.

To replace a lost, stolen, or mutilated USCIS Form I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record), you must file USCIS Form I-102 (Application for Replacement/Initial Nonimmigrant Arrival - Departure Document). If the USCIS Form I-94 is mutilated, attach the original form. If the USCIS Form I-94 was lost or stolen, submit a copy of the original USCIS Form I-94. If you do not have a copy of your original USCIS Form I-94, submit a copy of the biographic/photo page from your passport and a copy of the passport page that was stamped by immigration inspectors when you entered the country. If you cannot submit any evidence of your legal admission to the United States, submit a full explanation and proof of your identity.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X